19

"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʙᴀʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jung Hae-in has loved Kim Jisoo ever since the first time he laid eyes on her that was when she came in his officer for interview. All that stuff he did to irritate her was to gain her attention, yeah we know, childish but still fair.

He questioned himself many times but at last he knew that with no doubt, she, Kim Jisoo is the one.

He tried so many times to tell her about his feeling but then the moment she came infront of him, he forgot the lines he learned and the things he planned, he just started rambling and he knew he sounded cliche but atleast that made the girl laugh and who can you blame? What would you do if goddess Kim Jisoo appears infront of you? Let's not go down that road.

Jisoo was sleeping on the bed while Hae-in was on the couch, up like an owl and he knows staring is rude but he couldn't help staring at Jisoo, she looked so peaceful that for few minutes the guy forgot about every problem in his life.

The twist? Jisoo wasnt sleeping. She occasionally peeked to see Hae-in staring at her. She could bet her life that her cheeks were a bright shade of red but thanks to the dark room that he could see those tomato red cheeks.

That continued for a while before both if them fell asleep with a smile on their face and by the time Jisoo had totally forgot about why she was crying. She even forgot about crying.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Where is she, damn it!" J-hope spoke clutching on his hair tightly as he let out an exhausted sign, ut was almost morning but he couldnt sleep with the thought of Jisoo in trouble so there he sat with Rosé and Taehyung.

"Who is it whose absence is effecting you? Jisoo unnie or Lisa?" Rosé suddenly spoke as she looked at J-hope dead in his eyes. Noticing the awkward silence, Taehyung decided to speak. "I can track her phone" J-hope replied still looking at Rosé "Then fucking do it"

J-hope was angry, why? Because he knew that Rosé's question had triggered something in him. He is sad and annoyed but who contributes to it more? Jisoo or Lisa?

"Done, she is in an.....apartment?" Taehyung spoke unsure as he read the location again and then nodded. "Let's go there" J-hope spoke eager to get out of the situation he was in.

 "Let's go there" J-hope spoke eager to get out of the situation he was in