26[TAEROSE]

"ɪ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Rosie" Jennie mumbled noticing Rosé's presence. She hugged the younger girl and placed a kiss on her cheek before sitting on her chair while Rosé sat infront if her and Namjoon left the room so that Rosé wouldnt be uncomfortable.

Unlike the earlier session,this one was easy to start and Rosé had continously rambled about Lisa's pregnancy situation and how that makes J-hope happy.

Jennie
So you're happy for them?

Rosé
Yeah,Specially for hobi.

Jennie
What about Lisa?

Rosé
It'll take some time....I guess?

Jennie
Take your time Rosie, do not rush things this time.

Rosé
I'll make sure of that.

Jennie smiled before taking a sip of the Luke warm water from her glass and offered a glass to Tosé yoo but the blonde politely rejected.

Jennie
So about Jungkook?

Rosé
Am I heartless if I say I am crzy over someone else?

Jennie
No,that doesnt make you heartless,not at all.

Rosé
Taehyung.

Jennie
J-hope's cousin?

Rosé
Yeah,he...he held me when I was at my worst now the question is....will he hold me if I tell him I've fallen for him?

Jennie
You are Rosé,you're just perfect,any guy would die to have you in his life!

Rosé
But he is Taehyubg.....the typical bad boy-

Jennie
Bad boys do fall in love.

Rosé
Hiw are you so sure? Wait-.....Mr.Kim!?

Jennie
Ah-ha.

Rosé
Woah!

Jennie giggled at the aussi's reaction and her eyes shifted to a photoframe that had a picture of her and Namjoon kissing eachother with sunset as the background, could it have gotten any more romantic?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"I am saying this as you counsellor and....as your friend,dont try to bury your feeling,except them. You love Taehyung" Jennie said ending it with a small smile as Rosé nodded to herself still confused.

Jennie
Okay,Imagine Taehyung not exis-

Rosé
I cant.

Jennie
See yourself Rosie,you love him.

Rosé
I...I love him? I do,I love him damn it.

Rosé spoke standing up as the pulled the brunette in a hug but before Jennie could hug her back,the aussi stormed out if the room,bumping into Namjoon on the way.

"She seemed excited" Namjoon spoke as he back hugged Jennie as placed a kiss on her cheek. Jennie gave a small nod and smiled while looking at door that Rosé just dashed out from. "I hope she confesses before it's too late" the brunette mumbled to herself.

 "I hope she confesses before it's too late" the brunette mumbled to herself