18

"ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪs ᴀ sᴛᴇʀᴇᴏ, ɪᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Taehyung felt his heart clench at the sight of Jungkook holding Rosé's hands and unknowingly his fists curled too.

For Taehyung it was that moment when you know something doesnt feel right but dont know what it is?

He doesnt like her does he? Then it all comes snapping back, that unsettling feeling when he brought Rosé home. That giddiness he feels when he sees her. The smile that makes it's way to his face whenever Rosé smiles. The way he even laughs at even the lame jokes made by that blonde. For the first time he felt his heart beating abnormally fast in a good way and that was because of the woman who probably doesnt belong to him.

"Now that you know the truth, come back Rosie.....I need you" As Jungkook said that, Taehyung's heart stopped beating for a second, he remembers how annoyed he was when she moved in but now just the thought of her moving out and then in with Jungkook-

"I am sorry" Rosé mumbled taking her hands from Jungkook's grasp and standing up. "I am happy here, Jungkook and I dont think I've ever been this happier" she spoke as she pointed towards her surrounding. "The people I live with have become important to me, more than I thought they ever would be" she finished as he eyes landing on Taehyung who was looking down at the floor.

Jungkook stood up in lightning speed, he wanted to argue but what should he say? He bit his lower lip before emitting a long sigh. "Can we atleast....be friends?" He asked, "Yes, Yes ofcourse" Rosé spoke as she hugged Jungkook.

Her arms around his torso, his arms around her waist, wrapped securely as he glared at Taehyung. Rosé would be lying if she said that she didnt feel butterflies in her stomach but she chose not to pay much attention to it.

After parting away from the hug, he was now standing infront of J-hope, J-hope stared back at him blankly before pulling him in a hug with a smile while Jungkook was shocked at first but later relaxed and hugged the older boy back. "I am sorry for doubting you and....punching you" J-hope whispered the last part so Rosé wouldnt hear it and Jungkook got the signal. He giggled and nodded as he gave J-hope a pat on the back, signalling that it's okay.