27[ROSEKOOK]

"ʟɪғᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇɴᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅ"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"What was Jungkook's fault?" Namjoo straight up asked which took the aussi by surprise."huh?" She questioned but maybe that question was for herself. Seriously, what did Jungkook do wrong? Why was he suffering? "Where did he go wrong?" Namjoon asked again as he leaned back.

Rosé
Nowhere...

Namjoon
Then why break up with him?

Rosé
I...I dont know?

Namjoon
Miss.Park it's your choice in the end but I advice you to listen to your heart,Love isnt a game our brain is capable of playing.

Rosé blinked several times while staring blankly at Namjoon,"I...I should go" Rosé said as she stood up, "Hey" Jennie tried to reach out to her but Rosé unconsciously stepped back. "I have to go" the blonde mumbled to herself before walking out if the room.

"Hey,that hurts" Namjoon complained as Jennie smacked his arm, "you intimidated her!" Jennie spoke while glaring at him. Namjoon chuckled and back hugged her. "She gotta face the truth,the sooner the better" when he sai that,Jennie could argue so she just hummed in response before leaning her head back so now it was reating on Namjoon's built up chest.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
The knocks on that wooden door surprised and annoyed,annoyed because he was too emotionally drained to make his body work and surprised because it's the first time he will be having a visitior in a long time.