Chapter 4

THE REVEAL

Brannon and the many village volunteers left for the kingdom along with the other physician just in case there is some still alive. Upon arriving the stench had grown considerably worst and the air slightly grey with smoke.

"Who would do this?" asked 14 year old Theodore , one of the youngest soldiers in the village.

"The evil witch herself of course..." stated his father ,

"Ravenna" , Brannon's voice finished the sentence.

"All right , Piere , Alex and Theo gather as many weapons as you can; Lucy , Gemma , Nina and Gen , find clean clothes within the west wing , Smith go with them ; James and the rest of you with me."

Everyone nodded their heads knowing their assignment ,

-"Look out for any survivors and please be safe people"-Brannon's soft voice echoed.

Back in the village Lyla sat with Micah, feeding him, she was worried , unsure of what was to come and scared for the life of the baby, wondering why would anyone leave their child to die. Who could be so cruel to do that to a child ... then it dawned on her... Queen Ravenna was rumoured to be expecting a child.. the rumour was spread only within the castle walls but Lyla had heard when she was in the market, or course not believing it at the time but..

What if ?

........

Could the rumour have been true?

........

What then if it was ?

.........

Would she come back for her child?

........

or will her child turn out like her?

.........

She questioned as she looked over at the sleeping child

A monster.

A/N 

Hello there!

Hope you're doing well !

Okay so i know this is really short and I'm sorry please bear with me but i promise there will be more chapters soon.

Thank you so much for reading my story , 200 READS!!!!!!

i know that may be very little when it comes to wattpad but to me it means the world so thank you so much and i really hope you enjoy! 

If you have any ideas or want me to put anything in the story or see any errors in spelling please let me know and again thank you so much!!!