XXXTENTACION •family issues

Y/n POV

I hopped in the car while jahseh put all our bags in the back of the car and slammed the door shut.

He got into the drivers seat and took a deep breath before looking at me.

"Don't be nervous baby" i said before caressing his face and blowing him a kiss

He smiled at me before starting up the car and pulling out of our drive way.

Jahseh was about to meet all my family for the first time, he already knows my parents are pretty judgmental of me being engaged to jahseh so he's nervous.

"You know if any of yo brothers run up on me ima light they ass up right?" He said and chuckled.

"Shut up boy they're gonna love you I know they will, and I already told you my brothers are big fans of you they listen to you all the time" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah everyone loves their favorite artist until they find out he's fucking their little sister" he said and laughed.

I hit him playfully and laughed.

"Boy drive or you won't be fucking nothing" I said and chuckled.

"Mhm we'll see about that" he said and kept his eyes on the road.

"We still telling them?" He said still looking at the road.

"Of course we are, they're gonna know eventually" I said and stared at jahseh.

He stayed quiet and continued driving.

2 HOURS LATER

We pulled up to my moms house and jahseh took the bags out of the car.

"You ready love?" I said and looked at him.

His face said no.

"Yea" he said and smiled at me.

I knew he was lying but I lead him up to the front door and knocked on it hesitantly.

"Ay who it is" I heard my little brother say.

"It's your sister nigga and stop talking like a hood rat" I yelled through the door and chuckled.

"Oh shit" I heard him say before opened the door running into my arms as soon as it opened.

He picked me up and spun me around.

Lord I didn't realize how much my little brother had grown since I last saw him, he towers over me.