Part 1

Y/n's pov

'When are they going to come back?' i thought to myself. As soon as I thought that i heard someone coming to the door.  I got tenses for a sec until i heard the voices behind the door. I quickly got up from my chair and looked at the door. Shigaraki comes out first talking to Kurogiri for there next plan not really pay me much mind. Toga comes with blood on her face and she runs towards me.

"Look at how much blood i collected." She grins

I smile at her

"That's nice Toga...oh u got some blood on ur cheek." I pointed out.

"Really?" She rubs her cheek removing the blood and licking it with her fingers." Thanks y/n !" She says skipping pass me.

Then Dabi comes in and he dont look to satisfied. I nervously go up to him and ask what's wrong. He rolls his eyes and looks anyway. He walks past me grabbing himself a drink. He only really drinks when he is upset or trying to have a good time. Either way he was going to be a pain in the ass.

Dabi takes his drink and chugs it down his throat leaving it half empty. I hate when he gets like this, cuz he's more likely to be aggressive.

"Speak up if u have something to say..." Dabi cold words spoke which could probably cut me in half.

I gulped, feeling the pressure over way me.

"N-nothing." I whisper looking away.

I hear him chuckling while moving close to me. He grabs my chin hard making sure i pay close attention to him. His eyes look so pretty but then looks soulless at the same time. I didnt know if i should be amazed or scared.

"You know, i hate being lied to." His words felt like sharp needles.

"No...n-no im not-" his hand grips my throat. I could feel myself slowly losing oxygen. My eyes start to cry as im begging him to stop.

"Aww u look so pretty when u cry" he lets go and i drop to the floor trying to stop crying and trying to breath.

He laughs and walks off going back to our room.  Shutting the door behind him.
 ______________________________________                                                                                                                                     
Awhile later i was sitting and chatting with toga and twice. We weren't really talking about anything. But twice had made me  laugh cuz he had said something stupid. Dabi had walk in and i didn't notice him standing there.

I felt the room get hot, and finally notice him standing there. He look pissed. I look back at Toga and twice and they didn't seem to notice, so i just lift them alone.

I run up to Dabi but then he grabs me back to our room. And I knew he was probably still drunk. While he grabs my arm he turns on his quirk and burns my arm.

"Ahhh...Dabi !" i say being push onto the ground. He had shout the door and locked it behind him.

"Cheating little bitch!!" His says kicking me on my side really hard. "You think you're so slick flirting with twice" he kicks me harder but this was aimed at my stomach.

"NO...Dabi please-!!" I say cough up some blood.

"You look so pathetic." He says smiling a bit like he finds it funny.

I start to cry as the pain started to get worse.

Dabi grabs me by the face

" who owns you?" Dabi ask

I look at him with teary eyes.

"Y-you do." I whisper

I hate this. I hated the way he treated me. I wish I didnt have feelings for him. I wish i never meet him.

"Good!" He said in a rough but demanding tone.

He lets go off me leaving me on the cold floor once again. I slow start to pass out do to the over whelming pain.
________________________________________                                                                           
I felt myself laying on something soft. I realized i was on the bed. 'How did i get here?' I thought looking at my surroundings. I scratch my head getting up from Dabi's bed. I feel my body get sore from me doing that simple task. 'Looks like its night time' I thought as I look out the window. I go to the bathroom to wash my face. While im washing my face, I hear someone coming in. I go see who it was.

It was Dabi.

He stares at me for a sec, looking me up and down. I feel uneasy, 'I know I probably look like a mess, why else would he stare' I thought to myself.

"Hey, we're going out, get dressed"

"Oh okay!" I spoke

He just stares at me then leaves. I look in the dresser to find something to put on. I didn't want it to be to flash but not boring at the same time.

This well have to do

I walk out the room and meet the gang by the door. I hardly ever get the chase to go out so I better not mess this up. We leave our hide out. And start walking Dabi push me back alittle to give some privacy.

"I see you decided to show off, huh?" He puts his arm around me.

"Oh this...this is nothing" I shyly blush.

Dabi laughs and starts whisper dirty things his going to do to me when we get back to the hide out. I feel my face get warmer and warmer. Dabi was such a flirt and was one of the reasons I fell in love with him. Of course I was stupid to think he could love me back, but could u blame me? When he does stuff like this it makes me forget the wrongs he has done to me.

We get to this abandoned place and i get nervous. Confused on where we were I followed their lead into the abandoned place.