1...2....

(request from Hannah7706)

Tw: attempted suicide

"I'm fine-" Dabi states before marching off.
Dabi burns started to spreading.

Y/n new that something was wrong, was afraid to saying anything else after he ran off.

Dabi sat on the couch, he didn't know what he was doing with his life and didn't know what was his purpose. With the resent events going on. His plans have failed and haven't heard from that bird brain, hawks.

Later that night Dabi was completely ignoring y/n. This went on for about a week.

Dabi stop coming to the hideout and began ignoring the League. Everyone else thought he was dead or found something more interesting. Which devastated y/n the most.

She called, texted everyday blowing him up. But little does she know he throw away his phone.

He felt like he was being a coward and that you deserved better. He knows he's sick in the head and that's what drives him in sain.

Every minute of the day he couldn't get her out of his head. He wanted to go back...he did, but he'd only bring more pain.

"Dammit!!"  he screams, holding a gun to his head.

Why was it so hard to just pull the trigger. I mean he killed so many people without hesitation. What's the difference between  him and them.

"Fuck-." He thought about you, wanted to know if you cared that he was gone. Even though now it's been 3 months.

He hated the effect you had on him. Doesn't know if that's a good thing or bad. He didn't deserve you at all really. He had beating you, burned you and choked you. Plus more.

But...you still hold him in your arms.

Y/n probably doesn't care about him now.
Dabi hadn't eat in a while didn't see the need sense he plans to end it all.

"Fuck this-." He puts the gun again to his head. His eyes...

'1...2...'

"What a pathetic way to die don't you think?"

Dabi eyes opened.

'what the fuck-"

Standing before him was no other then hawks. That bastard...

"What does it matter too you, I'm a villain you should be happy!" Dabi spat.

"Hehe, of course, but wouldnt it be better to die fighting then dying a pathetic death."

Dabi didn't say anything.

"Something on your mind, I mean do you really want to do this Dabi?"

"Fuck off-."

"Oh, I get it you thinking about y/n, right?"

Dabi points the gun at him.

"Wooo calm down, didn't mean to hit a nerve."

"I said to fuck off, bird brain, she has nothing to do with this."

"Well to bad, because she's here to." Hawks steps to the side.

Hearing foot steps slowing coming towards him.

His eyes widen.

"Y/n."

The end...

(Smut next 👀?)