part ✨6✨

(hannah07745 the amazing idea  send more request, okay byee!)

I get up feeling extremely tired and sore. I yawn and stretch. I look over to the side to see if dabi is there and his not...'what did I expect' I think to myself.

I get up from the bed slowly walking to the door going to the kitchen. It must have been real early because no one seems to be up. 'I guess I could clean up a bit' taking a towel and putting some water on it to soak it up. I start to clean the kitchen when I'm done wiping everything down. I feel arms wrap around my waist. My heart skips a beat feeling his hot breath on my neck.

"D-dabi-" I stutter feeling his grip gets tighter. I look down taking a look at his hands confirming it was dabi. His hands looked bloody.

"Dabi, what happened!?" I grab his hands.

He laughs a little before answering in a low tone almost in a whisper. "Did you really think I let that shit head live after touching you?"

My body froze. Did he murder the guy I flirted with at the bar?

Dabi let's go and goes to our bed room. I look over towards his direction. Feeling the fear seeping up through my body. It almost like something changed in him. He not the same...

The rest of the group woke up hungry so I made them their food. Mr. Compress came by this time. Show his usually magic tricks to amuse the group.

"Woow, where did it go!?" Twice questioned.

Compress pulls a marble out of twice's ear. "You mean, this?" He added.

"Wow, that was cool! Please, I could do better." Said Twice.

"Want to see another?"

"Hell yeah!"

I laughed at them, they was always fun to watch evertime twice would be amazed. I decided to go check on Dabi. Even though I didn't feel safe around him, at the moment. I couldn't just leave him by himself.

I go to our shared bedroom. I open it to see Dabi sitting on a chair."D-Dabi?" I whispered, but no response. I walk towards Dabi. To find him sleeping. A picture was on his desk. It was has of a woman, she had white hair and she was holding a newborn it looked like. 'Why would Dabi have this?' I thought. I move my hand to pick it up. I hadn't relaze Dabi eyes started to open.

I as soon as my hand touch the picture. Dabi hand grab my arm. Fear flooded my body once more.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Dabi looks up at me eyes motionless. Dabi grip tighten. Making it hard form to move back. "Speak or I'll turn you into ashes." He damned.

"I was just checking to see if you was awake." I stuttered try to hold back tears. Dabi let  go of my hand. Scared I was a tremble on the ground. My body went into shock. All I could do was watch Dabi get up out of his chair. Slowly walk over towards me.

"You're pretty pathetic, you know that?" Dabi smirked. " And to think I went out of my wake to kill a bastard for you." Shaking his head. Dabi's foot lifted, kicking you right in the stomach. "People like you, weak and afraid, need someone like me to toughen   you out." 

"Please Dabi-" but you pleds fell on deaf ears.

"You remember me of my mother almost." Dabi hummed.

"What?" That statement shocked you. Dabi grabs you by the neck.

"You and her both didn't understand when it was time to let go-" dabi squeeze y/n neck. "Dammit-" dabi muttered. Throwing you across the room.

Dabi slowly bent down holding his head. "Damn, that old bastard-" yelled.

(Third person view idk why 🤷🏾‍♀️)

Y/n noticed Dabi shacking. She remembers this same state when Dabi had his nightmare. Even though she was hurting and her pain was caused by Dabi. She new something wasn't right and wanted to help Dabi. She loved him...he was all she ever thought about...

She slowly walks over towards Dabi. Holding her stomach. "Dabi its-"

Dabi slaps her across the face not realizing his quirk was on living her with a burn across her face. Y/n had fell to the ground.

Dabi was stopped noticing what he had done.

"Y/n!" Dabi called but no response. You didn't move. Dabi panickes picking you up takes you the group. The league was shocked and rushed you to the doctor.

Hours had pasted and you still didn't wake up. You had lost one of your eye do to it being several burned. The doctor to said that you be out for a week or two, and that it shouldnt take to long for you injuries to heal and you be up and running again. What a relief. The guilt Dabi felt knowing he almost killed you...Dabi hated himself. He stayed by your side ever night. When he knew he couldn't he leave notes. He knows you wouldn't  be able read them but just in case he was gone when you woke up we wanted to make sure you knew where he was.

5 days later

Y/n slowly begin opening her eyes. The room seemed to bright. She soon realized she could open her left eye. The room seemed different she was at A hospital? But why? She was so confused, she could barely remember anything.

She tries to set up. Her body felt stiff, she looked down noticed she wasn't alone. Dabi was laying down with her. Her eye widen as flashback came back to when Dabi had lost control again.

Dabi shifted making his face more notice able. He looked so peaceful... She looked over and noticed letters all piled up on the desked next her. She grab one and opened it.

Dear, y/n

I know, you probably ain't gonna read this and it's my fault you're in this position. The league been giving me hell for what I did and honestly I don't blame them. I nearly killed you. If it wasn't for the doc you could have died.It be a lie if I said it wasnt true, I became more like him...like my father. Tho this doesn't make up for the pain and hurt I caused. I can only promise to change to show you that I'm not the same as I was. That I can be a better boyfriend...I love you y/n....

-from Dabi

(Y/n pov 🤷🏾‍♀️✨)

Tears form from you eye Dabi never said I love you before say it was to cheese and that love was only for the fools and week minded people.

I hold the paper up to my chest... I didn't notice Dabi was away the whole time.

"Dabi-" I muttered.

Dabi reaches to touch the side of her face where wiping the tear of her cheek.

"I'm sorry babydoll, ruined your pretty face." Dabi voice had a faint cream to it like her was tired. " But you're still the most beautifulest person I know-" Dabi words was cut off by you bring him into a hug.

"I love you Dabi!" You cried.

Dabi hugs back

"I...love you too..."