how you meet Dabi/toya

(this is just a little one shot fluff and angst on how you and Dabi meet)

Narrator pov

I'd like to say y'all were childhood friends but let's be honest y'all hardly were friends, and how y'all met was kinda interesting.

At first you, a young girl was looking for a new place to read your books in private. Not realizing you had gone far from your house. You see a boy training with his fire quirk. You were scared at first. Didn't know what was going on, but you continue watching. Then you hear a man call out to him

"Toya!"

"Toya" y/n thought.

Toya ran away to the man that called him. Once he was gone she decided that she wasted enough time and that she should get back home.

Y/n decided that maybe she should find a new place since. She looking for some peace and quiet.

Later on that day y/n's parents had went to work and that she had to stay home and take care of things in the house. She starts cleaning the window, when she notices the boy again.

'Toya'

He seemed to be walking into the forest again. He looks to have bruises on his face in neck. Y/n hadn't know she was staring until the boy noticed her.

At that moment her heart began to beat fast. The boy smiled at her and waved.

She was about to wave back until a man grab him, who looks to be his father.

"Come on. It's getting late let's hurry and complete training before night fall."

"Okay." He looks back at y/n again giving her a soft smile.

The next day y/n wasn't able to go anywhere and was focused to stay home because she didn't complete her chores do to her daydreaming.

Her parents were arguing about something. She just wanted to read her books in peace. So she decided to sneak out. She has done this before so it was nothing new. She opened the window made sure to be quiet. Pulled out a rope which was mixed with blankets and old clothes.

Once she's down she sees her parents going at it. Sadly she has seen her parents act this way all the time. It made her think that this was how love was supposed to be. Even though her mother said otherwise.

Y/n continues her on her way into the forest. She finds a nice spot on top of a rock. She lays down.

'peacefull'

Hearing a light breeze moving the leaves through the grass. Seeing birds flying through the sky...it so beautiful out here.

Before y/n knew it she fell asleep.

"Hey, are you okay?" A boy's voice stuttered

Y/n eyes being to open slowly when she realizes she fell asleep. 'Crap'

When she got up she nearly frightened the boy next to her.

"I- I gotta get home-" she panics realizing how dark it was getting.

"Where is your home." The boy asked

"Uh-" she pauses remembering him from earlier. He looks to have been crying. "My home is just over there." Y/n pointed.

"Okay, I can take you home, so you won't have to walk alone the dark." He reach out his hand.

Y/n pause for a moment. Thankful that he wasn't gonna abandon her.

"What about you?" She hesitates

"Don't worry." He smiles.

She takes his hand and they begin walking it was starting to get darker and darker. She held his arm tighter. Y/n does have a small fear of the dark. It all depends on the environment and being in the dark in the forest was the worst.

But Toya used his quirk to light their way. They got to her house safely. But then a new fear arrived.

Her parents...

Y/n had broken 2 rules. And breaking 2 leads to the worst punishment. She squeezed his hand little.

You could see fear written all over y/n face.

"Everything gonna be okay." Toya smiled

Y/n smiles back a little feeling a warm sensation in her heart.

"Thank you." Y/n says before hugging him.

He waves her a goodbye before leaving.

Once she got into her room everything didn't seem out of place. She opened her door to peek, and it was quite. Her parents must have went to sleep or something. Y/n decided to go to bed as well.

The next morning y/n was forced out of her bed and was told by her mother to start packing.  Y/n mother was very anxious and y/n was scared of what was happening.

She got her bag of her books and clothes and put on her shoes. She wondered where Dad was and why she was packing but her mother never said much. Just that they had to leave.

Her and her mother got into the car with all y/n stuff. Her mother had dropped her off to her grandparents. Y/n mother told her that this was for the best, and never come back.

Y/n felt heart broken and cried for mouths...

(This was kinda a rushed one but thank u for 1k reads pls don't forget to vote if u enjoy my stories)