smut✨😏

(look I decided that I haven't written some smut, and I think some of y'all would enjoy fucking Dabi...sooo hope y'all enjoy this one shot, more content coming soon)

(3rd person pov)

Y/n and Dabi barge into the room. With Dabi pushing her on to the bed. Dabi breaks the kiss to look at his beautiful princess. Y/n face had tears coming down and lips trembling.

Dabi smirks

"You look so pretty underneath me~" his hand goes to her neck while the other travels down to the bottom of her dress.

Y/n gasps

Dabi's hand had went in-between her legs.

"No panties, what a slut."

"So I do what I want-"

Dabi grips her throat a bit tight. Letting his fingers go up and down her cunt.

"Aww are you still upset about today?" He chuckles."Come on baby, where's the forgiveness?" He sticks two fingers in which rewards him a guilty moan from y/n's lips.

Damn she hated how her body reacted but she was pissed. "Fuck..you." y/n grabs his hand around her neck and tried to pull him off. But that only made him squeeze harder.

"Y/n I know you want this, let me help you." his two fingers pick up speed and y/n back arches.

She starts to tear up as she couldn't defender herself. Her body has given in and was so close to cumming

"You forget how small and pathetic you are." He says." You're nothing more then a used up whore, and this just proves it-"

Y/n could feel heat starting to form in the room. As the hand around her throat starts to hurt more.

"Dabi-" y/n whispers.

Dabi ignore her and continues driving his fingers into her while chocking her. "Tell me, did you like flirting with him?" He says.

Grips her throat a little reminding her, she could be close to death while being close to cumming all over his fingers.

"N-no."

Dabi chuckles. Letting go of her neck allowing her to take a deep breath. He then, with that same hand to push her dress farther up to her hips, so he can get a good view of what he owns.

Dabi licks his lips. "Seems like you did." He says. Place his tongue on her clit. Giving it a little flick. She shuttered.

"What, you jealous?-" she asked until she feels him sucking on her clit while sticking his fingers in. Y/n tries to move away from Dabi but he grabs her hips roughly.

"Stay, still." He glared up at y/n making her freeze. Seeing his ice blue eyes and dark hair showing from the moons light. It was silent until Dabi spoke.

"Well, if that's all it takes to keep you quiet I'd do it again." He laughed to himself. Y/n looks away. Not that she was embarrassed but...well she was embarrassed...

Dabi eats y/n out while shoving two fingers inside hitting her g-spot everytime. He'd alternate using his tongue to like all her juices as she couldn't keep it in. Y/n was a moaning mess.

"Dabi please, please." She begged didn't know what she was begging for. Maybe for him to stop but if he stopped now she would be left unsatisfied. She didn't know what to do, her body had completely given in.

Dabi caught on to what she was saying. So he stopped.

Licking his mouth and fingers. He looks over to see y/n panting. He thought she looked fucking sexy.(his words not mine)

He unzipped his pants putting his dick and his hand. Pre-cum dripping out.

Y/n looks over watching Dabi move his hand up and down his shaft. Y/n doesn't just look there she looks up at his face. He not looking at her to be specific he looking at her cunt.

Dabi crawls his way, places his hand on her thigh pushing it down. For a moment y/n closed her eyes expecting him to put himself inside.

But to her surprise she was being lifted on top of him.

"Ride me." He whispers.

(No time to explain I got more stuff coming out for y'all, mb for the long wait👍)