part 4

Y/n pov

I woke up feeling sore, and tired I roll over to see that Dabi was gone. Im always sad when he is away. I start to think about last night when Dabi was screaming in his sleep. Then memories from this morning flooded in.

"Ugh-" I slam my head into the pillow trying to hide my red face.

A couple more mins when I'm able to walk off the bed, at least try to. I go put some clothes on and make some food.

Which is one of the reason the LOV like me because I can cook. Will somewhat I mostly use a cook book. I walk to the kitchen and here a loud yawn obviously trying to catch my attention.

I look over and see twice and Shigaraki sitting there drinking something.

"Looks like y'all two had fun this morning. " Shigaraki pointed out noticing the the big bite mark on my neck.

I awkwardly chuckle a bit "sorry was we loud"

"loud is an understatement" shiggy said drinking his cup

"Oo DaDdy PlEAse" twice mocked you.

I grab a towel from the corner then throw it at twice. He dodged it.

"Yall leave y/n alone. " Toga said popping out of nowhere.

"Shut Up,  you barely live here!" shiggy said in a piss tone.

"Aww jealousy that y/n gets more dick then you. " Toga laughs. "You probably wish it was Dabi fuckin you instead of y/n"

I started to laugh a bit. Shigaraki got pissed and slammed his drink on the table."fuck all of u." Shiggy walk off.

Twice and Toga where talk to each other now and I started to make some food.

While making the food I think about what I should do for today. I start to eat.

"Hey, y/n do u wanna go out with us? " Toga asked.

"No, I don't have any money. " I say

"you don't need money come on let's get going. " Twice says getting up from his sit.

I said fine let me get ready.

I put this oversized hoodie and head out with Toga and Twice

Went to the mall talking about bullshit. We then stole somethings. Time goes by and it was nighttime neither of us new the time. We just knew we were out having fun and didn't want that fun to end.

"GUYS we should go to the club! " twice says.

"Um nah I think I wanna head back I'm kinda tired. " I say pointing back to the direction we came from with my thumb.

"Ughhh, you coming with us and we are going to get drunk and have some FUN." Tago grabs me and we follow Twice into this club.

It was full of people dancing. The music was loud and lights were shining everywhere. I some how lose Toga and twice.

"Great." I sigh shimming my way to the bar. I sit there looking for Toga and twice when.

I get a tap on the shoulder.

I check who was taping my shoulder. It was this man. I never seen him before and he seemed nice.

"Oh hi !" I say.

"Hey beautiful." he smirks taking a sip from his drink.

I start to feel uncomfortable and start to shift my weight away from him. He didn't take the hint and continue talking to me. He offered me a drink and I was going to say no until i noticed someone.

I look over and see Dabi kissing someone. I got pissed

The guy I was with noticed that I was looking at Dabi.

"Oh yeah that guy been making out with them for awhile. "

I was shocked, mostly hurt.

"Haha im surprised they haven't fuck each other already."

In my mind was anger, rage I wanted to go over there and give Dabi and that whore a piece of my mind. I gripped my hand into a fist.

Then I feel a hand over mine.

"Huh?"

Noticing the guy, I thought I could play a little game. Maybe I can teach this son of a bitch a lesson. Make him jealous and pissed off.

I look at the guy in a flirtation way and hold his hand.

"I would love a drink." I smirk.

He ask me what drink I would like and I told him what I wanted. I started flirting and we start to flirt with each other. He made me laugh. When I laugh I caught Dabi staring at me, while still kiss the person he was with.

'Looks like I got his attention' I thought.

Looking away from Dabi and taking the guys hand

"Wanna dance. "  I say in a sexy tone.

He agreed.

We hit the dance floor place his hands on my hips. And started to follow the music. This man dancing was good.

But then he started to get touchy. He started groping my butt. I didn't know if I was okay with this. So I moved his hands away. But that didn't stop him. While dancing he start to grind and hump me a little. I push him off of me.

"Stop!" I said.

He wasn't happy I did that. Maybe making Dabi jealous wasnt the best thing to do with a stranger.

"What the fuck is your problem." He comes close to me with angry look.

I get scared and close my eyes telling him to go away while stepping back.

"You heard the woman, back the fuck off."

I noticed the voice and looked up to see it was Dabi standing in front of me. The guy I was with seemed scared by Dabi demeanor.  The guy walked off pissed.

Next thing I know I was being slammed into the nearest wall by the throat. I let out a small yelp.

I could barely breathe. Dabi leaned into my ear.

"You think your cute, trying to make me jealous." He smirks loosing his grip on my neck.

"Looked like it worked." I smiled. Still feeling the alcohol in my system.

Dabi looks at me and I know I had got to him.

He kissed me hard.