part 5

( this is the last chapter. You can still request more toxic Dabi request if you want and will be posted on here. Okay byeee)

(Y/n pov)

The kiss was hard and sloppy. Dabi tongue explored every inch of my mouth, I moan.

"You have no idea...how much trouble...you're in~." Dabi moans in my ear. "I should punish you for flirting with him~."

"Yeah, what about that person you was kissing?"

Dabi just looks at you. Then seems like a light bulb had click in his brain. He smirks.

"What! You didnt think i notice you kissing that person."

Dabi just laughs.

I start to get pissed. 'is this such a joke to him' I thought angrily.

Trying to walk away from dabi but he grabs me and slams me back into the wall. I yelped

A man had saw and a approached us.

"Hey sir, you-" the man stop at his words as Dabi had his hand up close to his face.

"On less you want your face to be melted off, it would be best to mind your own business."

Dabi eyes stayed on mine. My heart was racing. His eyes looks so cold. Was he really going to kill him. I look back at the man and he was shaking. He wasn't even that buff. Dabi could easily take him on.

The man gives and runs away.

"Now, where were we?"

Next thing I know im being grab to the nearst exited and being pushed to the wall. Dabi kisses me and all around my neck.

I moan. " Dabi we can't do this here, what if-"

"Shhh and if someone does they wont live long to tell~"

I was shock but turned on at the same time. Once again forgeting the wrong Dabi did and living in the moment.

Dabi hands explores my body, every touch makes me melt. Dabi then starts to take both of our clothes.

Dabi gets close to my ear

"I think it's time that I reminded you who owns you. "

My body shakes and a warm sensation hits my lower body. Dabi turns me around and pushes my head on the wall add pressure with his hand. His other hand grab my ass and spanks me.

"I'm going to punish you and if you want to be able to cum, your going to take it like a good girl~"

Dabi smakes my ass and cry out.

"D-Dabi~! "

He does it even hard back to back leaving u quivering.

"I could do this all day~''

Dabi brings his hands up to my breast and plays with them. I wiggle so much I feel a huge bump between your butt cheeks. I realized and I froze.

" hehe... What is it~"

"Um I-'' I immediately get cut off by Dabi rubbing himself on me hit my clit. I moan.

Dabi laughs " Your such a mess on my dick"

"Dabi-... Please-"

"Hm...You going to have to speak up"

All of a sudden rain starts to fall down. both our body's get hit with cold wet rain. Dabi use his quirk to warm up his body push himself more into me to keep me warm too.

"Isn't this interesting, now is it?" Dabi whisper. It's thundering and the rain gets heavy.

Dabi-... I need you so-"

"Aww aren't you a slut wanting me to fuck you in the rain, while it's thundering."

Dabi holds my waist and push his tip pain fully slow. Leaving me shaking in the rain didnt make it better either. I was so horny for Dabi and felt like torture. I beg Dabi to go fast but he didn't seem to care.

"Dabi please this isn't fair!" I whine

"Oh really~"

You would think Dabi would have given up on teasing me right now but no. I still push up against the wall while Dabi took his sweet time stretching me out to the fullest.

"Apologize." Dabi spoke gripping my hips hard surely to leave a bruise later.

"What-" I questioned confuse.

"You dum slut...Tell me how sorry you are for flirting with that man." His smacks my ass. I groan

"IM SORRY FOR FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER MAN...please Dabi-"

That was it Dabi snapped he speed increase. I moan, my eyes started to roll back. I was lost in the pleasure and at this point my legs was giving out.

"Dabi please slow down." I stuttered i was basically shaking.

Dabi didnt say anything all he did was laugh going even hard. Evertime i begged and begged he would continue with his brutal paste. i had came like 4 times or 6.

"Im going to fill that pretty pussy up, isn't that what you want~." Dabi whispers in my ear."say it~"

"Please Dabi fill me up with you cum~" i didnt even realize what i was say. I just knew i was having the best fuck in my life.

Dabi laughed by how stupid and cute i look he loved see me like this. His and his only princess.

Dabi came but like usually he keep going. Break passed my limits until i was breathless on the floor filled up with his cum. By that time the rain had calmed down.

I groaned, feeling sore not even willing to move. Dabi had put on his clothes and was going to leave. I just laid there think was he actually going to leave me here.

"Dabi...wait-" my voices had gone and could barely talk.

Dabi left and went inside.

My heart shader and wanted to cry. What did i expect really. I feel asleep for some reason not caring who saw me at this point.

But then i feel someone putting me in a blanket and caring me. I open my eyes to see Dabi. I was shocked. I felt relieved he didnt abandoned me by the alley way and fell back a sleep in his arms.

Making it back to the hideaway.

The end?

(If you want it to continue let me know 👍)