part 3

[This story has smut 🙊✨ so enjoy]

(Third pov)

Dabi wakes up to y/n's arms wrap around him. Hearing her soft snores. He slowly gets up to look at her. Dabi likes to look at y/n's face, he makes sure to examine everything. He notices the marks on her neck that he caused. Gets close to her neck and kisses them.

It earned him soft moans. He smirks and continues moving down to her collarbone. His hands move's up under her shirt a bit.

"D-dabi...pl-" y/n wispers but gets cut off by dabi hand moving farther up.

"Shhh, princess, let Daddy take care of ya." Dabi remove y/n's shirt. Leaving her chest fully exposed.

"No bra?" Dabi question

Y/n blushes, she feels like her heart is about to jump from her chest. Y/n puts her hands on her chest to cover herself. Y/n was never comfortable with her body and dabi had noticed.

"Aww." Dabi says taking y/n's hands and putting them over her head.

Dabi kisses y/n. To y/n surprise the kiss was softer then usual. Dabi tongue dominated y/n's tongue.

"Mhh~"

Dabi part from y/n lips.

"I love those sounds you make" Dabi kiss y/n's chin."Now, lets have some fun." Dabi laughs.

Dabi starts to play with y/n chest.

"Muhh~ D-dabi~" y/n moans.

Dabi smirks and puts his mouth on her nipple. Dabi lets go of y/n's hands. Dabi gets up and sees y/n in tears with her her bottom lip out.

"Damn you're like the sexiest thing I've ever seen~." Dabi smirks.

"Dabi-" y/n's was interrupted by a slap on her ass.

"Its Daddy, princess." He says in a harsh tone.

"D-Daddy"

"I think you need a punishment."

Dabi pulls off y/n's shorts and panties. He wipes his finger on her pussy.

"Mmh..ahh~"

Dabi shoves his two fingers in you hard. Y/n let's out a pleasurable moan.

"Aw did i hit the sweet spot~" Dabi says quicking the pase in and out of y/n with his fingers.

"S-slow...mhha...down~!!" Y/n grabs the sheets around her

Dabi smirks " aw we're just getting started~!" Dabi takes his fingers out of y/n and start taking his clothes off.

Y/n can see how hard Dabi is and blushes at the sight of his Size. Of course this is not their first time, but that didnt change how nervous y/n was.

Dabi slow jacked himself off.

"Look at you drooling over my dick, do u want Daddy's dick~?"

"Yes...please." Y/n whines and wiggle her legs.

Dabi grabs her still and looks into her eyes." Ohh baby...you're fuck~!" Dabi slams his hips onto y/n.

"Ahh~" y/n cries as pain turned in to pleasure. Dabi laughs

"What, to much for ya?" He says. Dabi grabs y/n neck. Dabi lets out a moan in y/n's ear. Goes down her neck making sure to leave bite marks on her.

Y/n looks at Dabi with teary eyes. Dabi face was a nice pinkish red. Y/n moans as she feels that she is close.

"Im so..clos-"

Dabi stops

Y/n gets annoyed by Dabi stoping when she was so close. Dabi laughs and flips her over.

Y/n ass is now in the air for Dabi's eyes to see, and he cant lie he likes what he sees. Y/n is trembling and desperate for Dabis touch.

"Daddy...please"

Dabi smacks y/n ass. Y/n bits her lip so she doesnt make a lot of noises. Dabi doesnt like that.

"Dont hide them pleasurable sounds little mouse."

Dabi stuck his fingers in y/n and leaned towards her ear.

"I want everyone to know how well i fucked you."

By that moment y/n knew she wasn't going to be able to walk properly.

Dabi place himself right at her entrance. He puts dick in slowly cause he knows how to drive y/n crazy. Y/n lets out a moan.

"Pleas-...ngh~!"

Y/n cant form words right now but Dabi knew exactly what she meant. Dabi slams his dick and goes fast.

"Is...this what you want u slutty bitch." Dabi smacks y/n ass hard. Cause her to cry out.

"Nahhh...muhh!" Y/n makes a lot of sounds which turns Dabi on.

"Thats right little mouse."

Dabi pass increase and he starts to rail y/n into the bed. He fucks her hard.

"Auhhm fuck i love it when your pussy tightens for Me~!"

"Mmhahh~!" Y/n cries.

Dabi was going crazy over y/n's sounds he loved it. Dabi has a big smile on him as he pulls y/n's neck towards him.

"Im soo close...please~" y/n begs

"Come on little mouse cum on my dick~" he hits her sweet spot.

"DABI~!!!" She cums all over Dabi's dick. Dabi cums a min after, filling her up.

Y/n collapse on the bed trying to catch her breath. She couldn't think properly and her body felt weak. She slowly falls asleep.

*smack* y/n feels a sharp pain on her ass. Y/n looks up at dabi.

"Tired already~" dabi chuckles and moves y/n's legs by his hips." We just getting started." He laughs

Y/n definitely know she was not going to be able to getout of bed.