⚠️ 40 ⚠️

Ki-Dae POV 

The car ride home was something. I didn't even know what to call it, the air was insufferable. The oxygen seemed to vanish. I played with my fingers as Yoongi drove this time both hands on the wheel. The guys were still at the club. If we hadn't been in that predicament seeing their faces would've had me dying of laughter. I closed my eyes slumping down in the passenger seat. 

Tae instantly coughed on his food and the other guys looked at me surprised. Jimin started laughing in happiness. 

"Ya Hyung is that what you would call a mic drop?" 

The image repeating in my head made me make a vocal laugh. One that I had suppressed in the club. Quickly the car screeched to a stop my frame lurched forward but was slammed back against the seat as Yoongi's arm kept me from slamming into the dashboard. Cars behind us were honking their horns at our sudden stop. 

"What the hell Yoongi, I don't intend to smash my face against the dash-" I complained 

"Do you think our relationship is a fucking joke? Do you think I'm a fucking joke?" He seethed out to me this was by far the angriest I've ever seen him. 

"Why are you mad?" I asked with a raised brow

"It's not like your ex-fiance was there," I said crossing my arms over my chest. He glanced down at my cleavage. I snapped my fingers catching his attention. 

"Babe my eyes are up here" I pointed my pointer finger that had a black painted fingernail, curtesy of Jin, and his steady hand that had painted my nails. His eyes looked back at the road cars were passing us and honking still. Still, Yoongi remained not saying anything to me. I sighed pulling my dress down a bit and putting one leg over the center console to get into the driver seat. My actions must've caught him off guard. 

"Ya what the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked, eyes wide and a light hinge of bright pink dusted his pale cheeks. 

"getting into the driver seat since you're not driving, now get out so I can drive you're holding up traffic and I wanna go home to watch some movies" he moved my leg back over to my side his cold fingers making goosebumps along my skin. In response I moved it back to his side he gripped my upper thigh threateningly. I rolled my eyes at him and pushing his hand away. His hand held its position on my thigh. I got butterflies in my stomach a certain mischievousness building up inside me. I rubbed my thighs together to calm the nerves building up just by his hand on my thigh and the sexual tension that was very quickly building up. Despite him being really pissed off at me I smiled at him he gave me back a half-smile arguably a smirk. 

I leaned my upper body up and gave him a kiss he sighed against my lips fanning my face with his breath. His tense body quickly crumbled against my lips. 

I peppered his face with light kisses making a trail to his neck kissing his neck as lightly as my lips possibly could. His grip tightened even more on my leg if it possibly could. I slowly sat back in my seat leaving him with one last kiss. He rested his head back against the seat sighing out contently before running his hand through his combed hair he put the car into drive. Taking off into the direction of the house. I went to roll my window down a big only to be disappointed that he locked the windows. I smirked to myself. Reaching over him towards his door brushing my hand past his crotch which was very hard though I couldn't say I was surprised. I pressed the button to unlock the car windows, again as I retracted back to my seat I touched his area he released a low groan. 

"You piss me off" He muttered. 

Whoops.