I Got Seven Contest Book 2: Chapter Three: Stanford.

Brooke's POV

Brooke: I'm sorry I haven't been calling you as much as I promised I would. Things here have been really hectic and I don't know....

You said on the phone to Yugyeom.

Yugyeom: that's okay babe. I figured you would be. What's been happening over there?

Brooke: well um my parents basically bought a new house and we're currently living in it. It's actually really pretty Yugyeom. You would really really love it.

Yugyeom: I'm sure I would.

An awkward pause occurred.

Yugyeom: so when are you coming home?

Brooke: home?

You said in a semi confused tone.

Mom: Brooke!

Your mom knocked on your door.

Mom: Your friends are here!

Brooke: alright thanks.

You shouted back towards her. You spoke into the phone again

Brooke: oh uhm.. I have..

Yugyeom: to go now?

He finished your sentence.

Brooke: yeah. My friends who are university wanted to take me out and show me around campus and university life. The usual.

Yugyeom: I see! That sounds nice babe. Have fun then! Text me when you get back.

Brooke: of course, love you!

The call ended and you rushed out of your room to see your friends hanging out in the living room area waiting for you.

You all hopped into your separate cars and drove towards the University your friends attended. They showed you around for a while.

Cassie: What do you think? Pretty right?

Brooke: Super pretty!

Charlotte: You know, there are idols who go back to their old life right? It's your decision.

Brooke: but what if my decision is the wrong one.

Matt: Well then you learn from it and grow. You become a better person than you were before.

Brooke: I know I've only recently debuted as an idol but I can't help but wonder what would have happened if I never went down this path to begin with.

Taylor: What do you mean? Like what would you be doing if you weren't an idol?

Matt: you would be here, at university. With all of us.

Cassie: i still remember how we used to have dance practices together every Saturday and I miss that. But seeing you perform makes it okay. Having you back here in town, it feels like nothing has changed and you're the same Brooke as before not the idol Brooke everybody knows.

At that moment when she said that you started tearing up.

Taylor: what's wrong?? Why are you crying?