Chapter Eighteen: Memory.

Yugyeom POV:

You walked into your room and you see Bambam pacing back and forth...

Yugyeom: Are you okay Bambam? What are you doing?

Bambam: I'm uh.. I'm... Well Yugyeom, let's talk.

Yugyeom: okay...

Bambam: I've known you for a while Yugyeom and I know you're never that aggressive to people. So for you to have told Brooke such harsh things, there has got to be a reason behind it... I just want to know the reason Yuygeom.

Yugyeom:... I don't think i can tell you..

Bambam: Why not??

Yugyeom: because if i do, you guys will hate me even more than you do right now.

Bambam: That's not true, we don't hate you. We can never hate you. We're your brothers man, you shouldn't be scared to tell us things. We're a team, remember.

Yugyeom:.... hyung... okayy..

The two of you sat down on your separate beds and you began to speak.

Yugyeom: When JYP found out about the picture that the fan took of Brooke and I, he wasn't pleased at all. He said that if a scandal were to come out with an idol and a trainee the chances of the trainee debuting would go down. The fans would get so mad at the trainee and hate her before her career even began. And so to protect Brooke, JYP said that we should say it's Yerin in the picture and not Brooke.

Bambam: So you and Yerin... aren't really dating?

Yugyeom: No. We just said we are.

Bambam: But you.. and her...

Yugyeom: well It's true, Yerin admitted to me that she likes me but I had told her that I already had my eyes on Brooke the moment I met her.

Bambam: So that's why you said those harsh things to her in front of us.

Yugyeom: Yes.

Bambam: You didn't want her in the middle of a scandal and you were trying to protect her?

Yugyeom: Yes.

Bambam: And that was YOU who was on the fifth floor this afternoon, you were listening to her play the piano?

Yugyeom: Yes. It was the only way I could be close to her without her seeing me.

Bambam: Yugyeom... I... don't think you realize how much you hurt her by saying those things though...

Yugyeom: I don't need to think, I already know how much I hurt her. But I dont want her caught up in any scandals, I want her to debut as soon as possible and succeed. So if it means being this way, I will be.

Bambam: But Yugyeom... you can't possibly go on like this.

Yugyeom: I can and i will even if it sucks so bad seeing her go out with somebody else like Yonghwa hyung.

Bambam: I'm sorry man, I don't know what to say. I had no idea that that was why you said those things and never would i have thought that would have been the reason. You're a good guy Yugyeom.

Yugyeom: Thanks hyung. You're not mad are you?

Bambam: Well, I am a little bit since Brooke is someone who is really close to us but of course I can't be mad at you forever.