Chapter Twenty Eight: Scene.

YUGYEOM POV:

Bambam: what are you doing just staring at your phone. Aren't you going to text her back?

JR: yeah, she's probably waiting for your reply.

JB: actually... She texted me and asked why you haven't replied or called her yet. She thinks you're upset with her cause she had to leave you so suddenly...

Yugyeom: She texted you all that!

Your face became all flustered.

You weren't mad at Brooke, not at all. You were just really sad that she had left to go to Jeju Island.

Yugyeom: I'll call her right now.

You took your phone out and dialed her number.

It rang and rang then finally went to her voicemail. You thought to yourself, "its 5:30 PM. She would probably be at her hotel already."

JB: no answer?

Yugyeom: nope.

You replied in a depressed tone.

Bambam: you should just text her and tell her you received all her messages.

Yugyeom: Good idea hyung.

You did as he said and typed up a text message to send her. It read...

"Hi Brooke, I'm sorry I didn't respond to your texts or calls earlier. It's my fault. I'm just really sad that you're far away from me right now but I'm happy for you that you have this opportunity to film a music video. Make sure you eat well and get a lot of sleep. Message me or call me as soon as you're free babe. Take care.

You hit sent and let out a sigh of relief.

JB: don't worry to much Yugyeom. She's a big girl, she'll be fine.

You nodded and listened to your hyung.

BROOKE POV:

Chanyeol: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that...

You looked at him with an expressionless face.

Brooke: oh uhm.. You don't have to explain~

Suddenly you heard knocking at your door. You got up from where you were and opened it up.

Brooke: Suho oppa! Hello.

Suho: hi Brooke! Ready for dinner?

Brooke: yes! I am! I just need to get a few things.

Suho: actually I'm also looking for Chanyeol. Have you seen him?

Chanyeol: I'm right here.

You hear him say while walking right up behind you.

Suho: oh I didn't know this is were you were.... Why ARE you here?

Chanyeol: oh uhm... It's a long story... But uhm I had something to talk about with Brooke.

Suho: oh okay then. You guys ready for dinner?

You both nodded and made your way to meet up with the other Exo members in the car.

You sat next to Chanyeol during the drive to the restaurant, in the restaurant and also the drive back to the hotel.