Chapter Twenty Seven: Script.

YUGYEOM POV: 

You slowly opened up your eyes and thought that the first person you would see was Brooke. But you were wrong. You looked around your room while scratching your head. You thought she was in the bathroom so you got up and checked it. She wasn't there. You put your clothes back on and walked outside of your room. You saw Bambam sleeping on the couch and you instantly felt a little bad about it. 

You thought to yourself, "where the hell did she go."

At that exact moment you heard a girls laughter in another room down the hall. You walked down the hall and realized it was coming from JB hyungs room and it was Brooke's voice you heard laughing coming from inside the room.

Brooke: HAHAHA that's funny oppa.

You knocked on JB hyungs door. 

JB: come in.

You walked in and you saw Brooke and JB sitting on his bed watching something from his laptop.

Yugyeom: There you are Brooke.

JB: I'm here too!

Yugyeom: Morning hyung.

Brooke stood up from JB's bed and walked towards you.

Yugyeom: I was looking for you.

She gave you a hug.

Brooke: Morning! 

...

Brooke: Sorry. You were still sleeping when i woke up and i got really bored and went out to hang in the living room then JB hyung came out of his room then took me to his room to watch some funny youtube videos.

JB: I didn't even know she slept over until I came out of me room and saw her. It freaked me out for a second haha.

Yugyeom: Sorry i didn't tell you hyung.

JB: Oh it's fine. But i don't know how Bambam feels about it haha.

Yugyeom: I know. I feel bad about that. I'll do something for him so he won't be too mad at me.

JB: okay that sounds fine.

It got quiet between the two of you for a second.

Yugyeom: Alright well, we're going to head out first. 

JB: Alright. Just close the door on your way out!

You and Brooke walked back to your room and Bambam was still sleeping out in the living room.

Brooke went back into your bed and you just watched her as she pulled the covers over her body.

You followed her to the bed and laid down next to her. You guys were facing one another.

Yugyeom: I thought you left and went back to your dorm. You weren't next to me when i woke up and i thought i scared you away.

Brooke: You don't scare me hahah.

Yugyeom: That's good to know.

...

Yugyeom: About last night.

...