Chapter Thirty: The Final Chapter.

YUGYEOM POV

It's been a couple of days since the concert ended and JYP gave you 3 weeks off to take a break. You and the rest of the other members weren't planning on going out of town so you all stayed home. 

JB: Are you excited yugyeom?! Brooke comes home today!

You jumped up and down out of excitement.

Yugyeom: I know! I'm so excited! But hyung, im kind of nervous...

JB: Why?

Yugyeom: She said she had to talk to me about something and she sounded kind of serious. 

JB: Don't even worry about it. It's probably nothing.

Yugyeom: Yeah you're right hyung. It's nothing.

JB: So are you going to pick her up at the airport then? When does she come in

Yugyeom: No, she said her managers going to take her straight to the dorms. And she gets her at 2 PM.

JB: Oh okay, thats just an hour away. We get to see her too then!

Yugyeom: Of course!

JB: maybe we should clean the dorm up a bit... it's pretty messy haha

You nodded and started to clean up while JB hyung woke the rest of the members up.

Youngjae: ayeee hyung I was sleeping.

JB: Brooke's coming home, we have to clean this place up even just a little bit.

Youngjae: Then just have the maknaes do it.

JB: Come on Youngjae! Get up.

Youngjae finally got up and started moving his things around.

Next thing you know all the members were up and cleaning the dorm room up to make it a little bit decent for Brooke.

After thirty minutes all of you were sitting in the living room area watching TV.

Bambam: 30 more minutes till she's here! You excited gyeomie?

Jackson: Of course he is! Just look at him! He's got such a big smile on his face.

All the members laughed at him.

JR: You and Brooke have come a long way. Remember when you guys first met?

Bambam: Yugyeom was practically in love with her even before he met her. I remember that night like it was yesterday.

Yugyeom: hahah shut up hyung.

JB: haha you really were. When do you guys plan on going public?

Yugyeom: I hope soon.. but i guess it's up to the agency.

Jackson: If i were you I would tell the public...

Yugyeom: Of course you would hyung 

You laughed at him.

Mark: I know what Yugyeom means. It's hard dating someone when the rest of the world thinks you're single.