Chapter Twelve: Korea

GOT 7 POV:

Bambam: It feels like we just got here and now we have to back home... I wish we could stay a couple of more days...

Youngjae: I know. Im glad we visited a lot of places though. At least that was fun!

JB: You know what im going to miss the most?

Yugyeom: What??

JB: Having free time to do whatever we want!

Jackson: I know what you mean hyung... im going to miss it too. But our fans are counting on us.

They all sighed at the same time and started packing their luggages. After an hour of packing they were on the way to the airport to head home back to Korea. Charlotte and Brooke were on their way to the airport as well to meet up with you all before the flight.

Charlotte: Maaaark oppa! I can't believe you're leaving!! Im going to miss you!

Bambam: Hey! What about the rest of us!

Charlotte: oh of course all of you guys too!!!

Mark: hahaha im going to miss you too Charlotte. You too Brooke! but at least we get too see each other in a week!

Brooke: YESS! that's right!! We'll all see each other in no time!!

It was time for the members to head to their designated gates which meant that Charlotte and Brooke had to say their goodbye's to them right now.

Brooke went up to each individual member and talked with them before they left. The last person she talked to was Yugyeom but before that she spoke to Jackson.

Brooke: Jackson... im really glad to have met you.

Jackson: Brooke, why are you talking like we aren't going to see each other again?

Brooke: I don't know. Im not really good at goodbyes haha

Jackson: well don't think of this is a goodbye.. we'll see each other again! You're my friend and i'll make that happen even if i'm busy with schedules and practices when you get to Korea.

Brooke: Really! Thanks! I'd like that!! Jackson... I just also want to say thanks for keeping your promise!

Jackson: You dont have to thank me! We're friends after all.

Jackson and Brooke smile at each other and then give each other a hug and Jackson walks back to where the other members were sitting.

Last but not least Brooke pulls Yugyeom to the side to have their last talk before Got7 flys out.

Brooke: I hope you had fun time during your stay here in America!

Yugyeom: I definitely did, thanks for showing us around! When you come to Korea next week we can show you around too. I can show you my favorite places.

Brooke: AH i can't wait to see it!! but i think i'll be busy with praticing for the JYP auditions don't you think?

Yugyeom: well yes maybe.. then i guess i'll just have to kidnap you for a couple of hours.

Brooke: hahaha. i wouldn't mind that at all. anyways, i hope you have a safe flight!!

The two of you just stood there for a couple of seconds.