Chapter Twenty Five: Music Video.

Yugyeom POV:

After eating dinner in Brooke's dorm, the two of you head off to meet Mark and Charlotte at the movies.

Brooke: Should we walk there? Is it far?

Yugyeom: It's not too far but i think we can just walk there to save some money.

Brooke: Good idea! We can buy some popcorn with that money.

Yugyeom: hahaha you and your food.

The two of you start walking towards the move theatre and before you knew it you guys arrived and met up with Charlotte and Mark hyung.

Charlotte: BROOKE!!!!

Brooke let go of your hand and went to hug Charlotte and you said hi to Mark hyung.

Mark: Hey man! I'm glad you guys can make it!

Yugyeom: So are we!

Mark: Ready to see this movie? I've heard it's pretty interesting.

Brooke: So have I oppa!! Let's go buy our tickets then!

The four of you used the kiosk machine to buy your tickets just because if you went up to the counter someone might notice all of you and rumors might speculate more than you wanted it to.

The tickets printed and you made your way to the assigned theatre and took to your seats. You sat at the end while Brooke was on your left side followed by Charlotte on her left was Mark at the opposite side.

Finally the previews started and half of the movies that were shown look pretty promising while the other half looked like it would suck.

Brooke: Are you ready for this Yugyeom? It's gonna be pretty scary!

She laughed.

Yugyeom: ahhhh! don't laugh!

Brooke: Oh it's so funny seeing you like this!!

Yugyeom: Hey! That's not funny!

She laughed one more time and then the movie began. After about 15 minutes you turned to look at Brooke and her eyes were open wide and you chuckled because she was paying so much attention to the movie.

You continued to look at her and then you went to grab her hand.

She jumped a little when you did that because you freaked her out but she held your hand as well. You continued to watch the movie and there were parts that made you jump and you covered your eyes.

Brooke would look at you whenever you did that and laugh to herself then squeezed your hand which made you feel better afterwards.

The movie ended and the four of you left the movie theatre and hung out in a little coffee shop for a bit.

Mark: Now that... was pretty scary... especially when that girl fell in the pool of blood and then came out looking like that girl from the movie "Carrie"

Brooke: I know right! Now i know why they titled it "As Above So Below." It was a pretty interesting movie. Did you like it Yugyeom?

Yugyeom: It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.

Charlotte: Good! Then you'll come with us when we watch the scary doll movie "Annabelle" right?

Brooke: Of course!! Now that movie looks SOOO scary.