Chapter Twenty: Truth.

Yugyeom POV:

After seeing Brooke and Yonghwa kissing you sulked your way all the way to the Han River.

"i lost her" you thought to yourself while you threw rocks into the river. You walked around your neighborhood until your cell phone started ringing.

Bambam: Yugyeom! Where are you?

Yugyeom: I'm by the playground that's by the basketball courts. The one we go to at night sometimes...

Bambam: Alright. I'll be there in a couple of minutes.

You sat down on a swing and waited for Bambam. Bambam sneaked up behind you and you nearly jumped out of the swing.

Yugyeom: jeez hyung!! Don't scare me.

Bambam: sorry Yug... So... do you want to talk about it?

Yuygeom: There's not much to talk about hyung...

Bambam: But i think there is... There's something you should know...

Yugyeom: What?

Bambam: After you ran out of the hospital I went to eavesdrop on Brooke and Yonghwa...

Yugyeom: I don't want to hear it hyung!!

Bambam: shut up and let me tell you the story!

Yugyeom got a little freaked out and didn't say anything but listened to Bambam.

Bambam: as i was saying, i was eavesdropping on them and after they finished kissing i heard Brooke saying that he shouldn't have done that.

...

Bambam: ...this is where you ask me, "why" yugyeom...

Yugyeom: Why hyung?

Bambam: she said that since her memory isn't completely there right now she wants to wait until she fully knows everything to decide to date Yonghwa.

Yugyeom: soo...

Bambam: so this is your SECOND chance to fix everything and set things straight. Everyone knows how much you care about her. You just have to make her remember that you do. Or Yonghwa hyung will swoop in and steal your woman.

Yugyeom... i don't want him to steal my woman.

Bambam: Then you have to talk to her. But not tonight because visiting hours are finished.

Yugyeom: I understand hyung. I wont mess this up. I won't let Brooke date anybody else.

Bambam: Theres the confident Yugyeom that i know.

Bambam high fives you and then you both start swinging on the swings like a bunch of five year olds.

Bambam: So what's your game plan then?

Yugyeom: uhm... game plan?

Bambam: yeah, you need to have a game plan man!

Yuygeom: well i was just planning on going in there and telling her the truth.

Bambam: eh, that's too boring. Maybe you should bring her something? or bring her somewhere..?

Yugyeom: like what? or where?

Bambam: I dont know man, think... just do something that can help trigger her memory.

...