Chapter 3: Getting Tiger Tail (Lemon)

(SCENE: WHITE FANG HQ) (POV: RED HOOD)

After killing Bull Crap and making those Hero Academy losers looks like complete fools, me and Sienna returned to the White Fang's HQ in Menagerie.

But instead of me leaving Menagerie, Sienna Khan requested for me to meet in her private quarters tonight. I don't know why, but I'm sure it's nothing too serious.

(SCENE CHANGE: OUTSIDE OF SIENNA'S ROOM)

I arrived to Sienna's quarters as I knocked on the door. "If that's my favorite vigilante, then you can come in~" I heard Sienna say behind the door as I open the door and walked in.

And what I saw shocked me greatly, for what I'm seeing is one of those cliché mattress from some of those sex scenes from movies with candles and Rose petals.

My shock quickly turned into a grinning expression as I felt someone's arms wrapped around my chest. "Like cliché sex scenes, huh?" I ask as she chuckled a bit. "What can I say? I'm a sucker for romance flicks." Sienna says as she released herself from the hug and walks in front of me.

Sienna, apparently, got out from her usual clothing and slipped into something a little more 'SUITED' for the occasion.

She run her finger up and down my symbol as she purrs. "Like what you see?" She flirts. "Very much." I say as Sienna pressed the button on my helmet and took my helmet off.

Me and Sienna stared into each other's eyes as we clashed out lips together. Her smooth lips meet my severely and cracked lips as we opened our mouths to enable our tongues to meet and fight for dominance.

It was a great battle: her tongue is quick while mine is strong. But my tongue eventually won out as Sienna was at my mercy. Suddenly, Sienna pushed me away as she walks to the bed and sat down.

"Why don't we just skip to the main event?" She suggests as she spreads her legs, allowing me to see her glorious pussy, which is dripping wet.

I then take off my boots, armor, jacket, gloves and weapons as I bent down to my knees and started kissing her belly a bit. I moved up a bit until I reached her breasts. I unhooked the bra and tossed said bra aside, allowing her beautiful dark skinned breasts to be open.