Chapter 7: Atlas Invasion

(SCENE: ATLAS) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

It's been only a few hours since Jacques and Whitley's death. And the entirety of Atlas are in a state of sadness.

Suddenly, every screen and electronic devices changed from the current viewing to Red Hood. "Greetings people of Atlas. As you may know, your Schnee company has been crippled, your military is almost diminished and your leaders have most certainly abandoned you. This makes you vulnerable to threats, like what'll happen shortly. The broadcast you see before you is an Atlas only broadcast, meaning no one else knows of what'll happen. And don't think about calling for help or evacuating Atlas, we jammed your transmission networks and blocked off all entry and exit points of Atlas. So, you have either two choices: surrender yourselves to me and my army or have your precious city destroyed. You until tonight to decide your fates, but be warned: you'll be granted no mercy if you decide to fight back." Red Hood explains as he cuts off the broadcast.

Suddenly, the entire city was thrown into chaos. People swarming the streets in a massive horde of fear as people were trampling over other people, others shoving and many started vicious fights.

(SCENE CHANGE: ATLAS COUNCIL)

After the Red Hood's announcement to the entirety of Atlas, the Council are frantically attempting to escape before whatever Red Hood has planned happens.

"HURRY! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE WE'RE DEAD!" One member of the Council exclaims in fear. "But what about the citizens?" Asks another member. "SCREW THEM! OUR OWN LIVES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THEN LOWER CLASS TRASH!" Arrogantly exclaims one of the Council members.

"Well now, that's not what a leader should be." Says a voice behind him. The Council turn around to see Red Hood emerging from a red portal with Raven, Sienna and Esdeath following shortly behind him. "Thankfully, we're here to change that." He says as he and the girls take out their weapons.

The Council froze in fear at the appearance of Red Hood and the leaders of three of the most dangerous organizations. "Don't worry about Atlas, we'll take real good care of it." He mocks as he and the girls attacked the Council.

(TIMESKIP: 6 HOURS LATER)

Atlas has been completely taken over by Red Hood and his allies. Red Hood gave them a choice: either live under the rule of both him and his allies or die. Most chose to live, but the racist ones who're die hard followers of Jacques Schnee didn't want Red Hood to be leader.

Thankfully, that pitiful resistance was crushed and exterminated before it could even become a problem.

The Faunus Slaves that Jacques had were set free and have been sent to a psychological rehabilitation and recovery facility, to overcome the trauma they'd endured in the Mines.

The security of Atlas have been updated majorly. Long range, dust filled, automated missile launchers controls the skies, tank drones have the streets covered, aerial drones have covered the entirety of Atlas' underneath, soldiers established checkpoints all across Atlas, special generators have render all superpowers completely useless and all secret passageways have been sealed off with steel that can resist all forms of elements and attacks.

The Atlas soldiers have been given an upgrade too. They're now equipped with reinforced armor and weaponry while new roles have been created for specific soldiers, trained in different fields of combat and warfare.

The vehicles of Atlas were given both a redesign and an upgrade. They were now faster, more durable, able to transform into different modes for different environments, have an increased in both weaponry and firepower, hidden compartments and communication that's both clear to friendly's and cryptic to hackers, have more than one power source in case an EMP is brought into the mix and it can enter another mode known as Shadow Mode, meaning they can mask their signatures from enemy threats.

Red Hood and his forces also taken Willow, Winter and the Ace Ops prisoner.

This is but one of the many steps Red Hood has taken to achieve his revenge against both the wrongs of the world and Hero Academy.

(Here's chapter 7 completed. Sorry if it's not what you expected it to be, but I didn't know how to do something like an invasion chapter. Also, my area has some serious heat, so that limit my thinking greatly. But anyways, next chapter, Hero Academy will be heading to Atlas for dust resuppliment, but finds themselves to be captured by Red Hood forces.)