Chapter 2: Red Hood Chase

(SCENE: WAREHOUSE) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

Inside a Warehouse off from the docks, Adam Taurus is tied up on the ground as the terrorist is beaten to a near pulp. His breathing is slow and he coughs every minute, clear signs of a collapsed lung. His eyes are greatly swollen as they're darkened due to black eye. His mask and sword are in pieces while his horns have been broken off from his head as blood drips down from the broken horns.

Adam tries to stand up, but he fell down to the floor due to a dislocated left knee and a broken right leg. Suddenly, he heard the sound of someone walking towards him with high heels.

"You know Adam, all of your torture could've been prevented if you hadn't tried to kill me like that." Said Sienna Khan, leader of the White Fang. This whole situation is because of Adam's different views towards leading the White Fang.

While Sienna Khan sees the Red Hood and his allies as valuable people for her & the White Fang. But Adam sees them the same way as he sees all humans: viruses that needs to be wiped out.

But, during a failed attempt to assassinate Sienna, he and his loyalists were defeated & captured. And now, he'll perish like his loyalists did.

"I'm....doing....what....the White....Fang....needs." Adam says through his pain and injuries. Sienna wasn't fazed by his words as she looked behind him and nod her head.

Adam then heard footsteps behind him as the Red Hood comes out from the shadows with his bloody crowbar in hand. "Stop me if you heard this one before: so a Adam walks into a crowbar and says." He asks, setting up for a joke, as he rises his crowbar up and starts beating on Adam.

Said Faunus groans in pain at each strike. "Oh, so you have heard this one? I must be getting predictable nowadays." Red Hood's as he continues beating Adam.

Sienna looks on with a smile on her, when she suddenly got a notification from her scroll. Her smile drops to a neutral expression as she checks the notification. The tiger Faunus growled in annoyance and turns to Red Hood.

"Red Hood, we got some scum from Hero Academy heading this way. We better wrap this up quickly." She says as the Red Hood nod his head. "Well, Bull Crap, looks like we'll be off on our way." Red Hood says as he and Sienna walks out of the building, but he left the door open to talk with him for a bit longer.

"So, be a good boy for the heroes and stay put. And who knows, we might each other again. Make sure to say in touch?" Red Hood asks. His only response was Adam gurgling/coughing on blood. "Good talking with you." Red Hood says.

Sienna sees something at the other end of the Warehouse as she smirks. "And Adam, when the heroes get here, ask them this: do they like their Beef raw, medium or well done?" She asks with a evil smirk on her face as she and Red Hood closed the door.

(SCENE CHANGE: DOCKS) (POV CHANGE: RED HOOD)

After leaving Bull Crap in the Warehouse with a little 'surprise' for him, me and Sienna are preparing a boat to make our getaway.

But it seems I 'mistype' the correct time on Adam's 'surprise' since it activated too soon as an explosion occurred at the same location at the Warehouse were Adam was being kept. "Oops, looks like the timing was a bit off. My bad." I said in a carefree tone that's makes it obvious I did it on purpose.

Sienna looks at me with a slight glare, but it changes into a devilish smirk. "Okay then. Here's how you'll make up for it: go and play a little Cat & Mouse with the Hero Academy losers while I'll meet back up with you near the south docks?" Sienna suggested.

I smirked underneath my mask. "Challenge accepted, Pussy Cat." I say as she turns around to drive off. "But just for good luck to the both of us." I muttered as I gave Sienna a good smack on her ass.