ø. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

━ ☆゚

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝙤𝙧
"𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁"
━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━

𝐑𝐎𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇.

So much, in fact, that she accepted moving across the world so he could be with his girlfriend.

Thomas Carter had met Janie Penn on one of his work trips. He had gone down to the small town of Peaceville in Ontario, Canada, to write about it in his travel blog, when he met the beautiful red-headed woman. He asked her out for coffee and they advanced from there. They went out for six months before Thomas had to go back to Roxanne, but the two continued dating at long-distance.

The two only lasted six months of being apart, before they couldn't bare it anymore. After talking with their respective children, Roxanne agreed on them being the ones to move. The couple only wanted to be with each other, and who was Roxanne to deny her dad's happiness.

The dark skinned girl sighed as she looked out the small window, they were getting closer to their destination like the flight attendant had announced, and she was left with a growing pit of anxiety that only got bigger as the plane neared its landing. She had met Janie Penn a few times over video call, she was a pretty lady and very nice (basing on the few times they talked). What Roxanne was truly worried about was Janie's daughter; Laney.

Her father had told her that Laney was only a year younger than herself and that they had many things in common. She didn't know if believe it or not. For all she knew the "thing" they had in common was probably their birth sex.