i. 𝐂𝐇-𝐂𝐇-𝐂𝐇-𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁!

━ ☆゚

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━
𝗰𝗵-𝗰𝗵-𝗰𝗵-𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗺𝗯!
𝙤𝙧
"𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀"
━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃'𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄.

In Roxanne's defense, she has been busy making and remaking the final sketch of what their official website was supposed to be, and it had only been up and running for a week now. Which, much to their disappointment, hadn't become a great success right away. As for now, the Carter girl was recording the band's practice to upload on the website as a resort to gain more fans.

Grojband's practice was, once again, instrumental only. Roxanne noticed how unless they had a very important gig coming up, they didn't mess with Trina as much. Which she considered bonkers, seeing as Corey didn't even need his sister's dairy for songwriting. He was only using it as a temporary crutch as he struggled to find out his natural talent.

Roxanne was brought back at the present by loud pounding at the garage door and screaming coming from the outside. Immediately stopping the video as she stood up from her place in the couch.

"Um, thank you? You're beautiful!" Corey exclaimed happily, if not a bit confused, pointing at the closed garage door.

"Wow, someone out there really likes us!" Kin commented in amazement.