vii. 𝐎𝐑𝐁 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒!

━ ☆゚

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━
𝗼𝗿𝗯 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀!
𝙤𝙧
𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻’
☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃.

As a manager, Roxanne had always prepared for getting gigs rejected by people. However, it hadn't happened at all until now. The Sludge-Fest was one of the many festivals and events that were held on Peaceville. It was an outdoors music festival, that took place next to a cornfield, and where people were supposed to play around and get dirty in the muck.

After being notified by Corey of it, Roxanne had tried her best to book the band a performance. Only to be turned down, and informed that they already had another band booked to play there. When their manager informed them of this, Grojband actually took the news pretty well. That was until they found out who took their place in the festival. That's when the depressed mood took over, and Corey absolutely lost it. Which led us to a very confused Roxanne.

"This rots!" Laney complained once again, as she sat on the computer's desk while her and Kon watched a Livestream video of the Sludge-Fest. "Slugfest is the muddiest out door in town and we’re sitting here while the Newman's are playing it!"

"I just hope Corey gotten over it by now." Kon commented, knowing the frontman could get when things didn't go the way he planned them.

"Who are this 'Newman's' blokes, anyways?" Roxanne asked from where she sat on the stage, making air quotations with her fingers.