xii. 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒

━ ☆゚

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚

𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀
𝙤𝙧
𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱
━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 "𝐆𝐈𝐆 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆".

Whenever one of them goes walking around town, or just scrolls on the online news, and finds a big possibility of a gig. So, they call the other to meet up and gain the gig by talking to the one in charge. All that, while keeping track of who finds the most gigs. (The one with more tally marks by the end of the month wins, and the loser has to buy them a beverage of their choice).

And today, a tally mark goes for Roxanne. When she woke up that morning, her father had given her the good news that a new vegan restaurant is making it's grand opening tomorrow night. Immediately after that, the Carter girl texted Corey and proceeded to rush to his house in a flurry of black and red stripes. (Which didn't take much time considering their neighbors).

She had caught him having breakfast and still in his periwinkle pajamas (he looked like a walking blueberry). After she explained the whole gig opportunity to him, the guitarist changed in less than a second and rushed off with her.

The restaurant in question was a new branch of Barney, (who today called himself Salad Barney today) which made it even easier for them. Roxanne liked to think her and Corey are a formidable duo, with her convincing professional personality and Corey's passionate stubbornness, they could get any gig. And this was no exception.