iv. 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃'𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓!

━ ☆゚

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━
𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱'𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁!
𝙤𝙧
𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱
━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━

𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖.

Hanging out at the Riffin's garage until Corey showed up with his latest crazy idea. And today was no different. Except for the fact that she was getting cranky because Kin kept on hogging the bathroom, and she really needed to use it.

"Kon! You better not be playing giant with the tiny soaps, again! Or I swear I'll come in there and drag you out myself!" Roxanne demanded, pounding at the garage's bathroom door. Her accent coming out as thick as her anger.

"I'm not doing that...this time!" The Kujira boy called out from the inside, making the girl groan in annoyance.

"Why can't we use the house loo again?" Roxanne asked the bassist and the keyboardist of the group.

"Well, after certain pair of twins exploded the upstairs bathroom's sink." Laney explained, sending a pointed glare at the bespectacled male besides her. "We're not allowed to use it without Corey or Trina near by."

"In other words, without Corey near by." Roxanne deadpanned, groaning and turning to pound at the door again. "Kon Kujira, I swear to God, if you don't come out right now--!"

Her threat was cut short by the sudden appearance of their energetic blue-haired guitarist, who was wearing the biggest smile she's ever seen on him.

"Guys, look! It's Captain Carney and the Bubble Bunch Band!" Corey exclaimed in delight while waving his arms around, startling them so much that Kin jumped into Laney's arms.