x. 𝐒𝐎, 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋...𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖

━ ☆゚

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━
𝘀𝗼, 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗼𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹...𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝙤𝙧
"𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗺𝗲𝘁"
━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐑𝐎𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒, 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆.

The girl had just had three exams and a theatre audition that week, and she just needed the feeling of something going right before results came in the next week. And today was perfect for it. (Especially after all that happened for Bake Barnera's wedding). One of the many Peaceville's festival, the Swiss Choco-Watch Expo. A swiss-themed festival filled with chocolate, junk food, and a ferris wheel that worked and moved like a clock.

After booking the gig, Roxanne had went on and bought some of those stereotypical, cultural-appropriated swiss costumes for the band, and herself. Which is why, her, Kin and Laney were trying to squeeze Kon into his lederhosen. They weren't very successful yet.

"Come on, Kon! Suck that belly in!" Roxanne couched as she, Kin and Laney tried to get the suspenders over his shoulders.

"I-I...I can't do it, Rox. I just-- I can't..." The younger boy wheezed, trying to cooperate but was finding it very difficult. And that's when Roxanne choose to take a different approach.

With narrowed eyes, the girl left Laney and Kin alone, and stood in front of the younger Kujira instead. Glaring directly at him, she grabbed his face with her hand, squeezing his chubby cheeks together.