ix. '𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐒', 𝐇𝐔𝐇?

━ ☆゚

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━
𝗳𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗵𝘂𝗵?
𝙤𝙧
𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲
━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃. 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐄.

There was nothing to do in the garage for them. It was Sunday in the early afternoon, so no clubs nor cafe's were open, meaning; no gigs to book. And it was one of those rare days, when Peaceville had no festivals, carnivals, events, beauty pageants or anything of the sort going on. And to add salt on the wound, Roxanne had let a friend from theatre club borrow her laptop, because he had promised he could program and update the Grojband website to a better version of itself.

So, there they were. All five teens were spreded across the garage, laying in different surfaces as the only thing they could do was sigh. It was odd for Roxanne. She had became so unused to the feeling of boredom in her months with the crazy indie band, it felt foreign for her.

"My brain feels like --pffft..." Corey spoke up, blowing a raspberry towards the end of his sentence. The beanie wearing boy had been laying on his back in their stage, bored out of his wit as he stared at his garage's roof. "Maybe TV will help." He muttered to himself.

The Riffin boy then kicked off one of his high-top blue Converse trainers, causing it to fly across the room and hit the computer's monitor, effectively turning it on. His actions earned him a disapproving frown from his manager, who was feeling too lazy to actually reprimand him.