viii. 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐉𝐔𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒~

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━
𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗷𝘂𝗴 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀~
𝙤𝙧
𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗷𝘂𝗴

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ : ☾︎ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━

𝐑𝐎𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑.

Today at the Rodeo Throw of Peaceville, the Peaceville Hoedown was taking part, one of the town's many, many, many festivals. (No, really. Why are there so many?). And Corey Riffin, not missing a single chance for a gig, was determinated to get his band to play there. Which, explains why her and the band were currently being buried on a pile of diverse glass bottles.

"I don't know. You think we've got enough jugs?" Corey asked, popping up from underneath the big pile of jugs.

"How many jugs does a jug band need?" Laney asked him, also digging herself up from the pile.

"One to four." Roxanne popped up from besides Corey, looking at all of the unnecessary jugs, before focusing on the bluenette besides her. "I knew I shouldn't have let you take care of the jugs."

"I can't believe we're going to be a jug band!" Kin cheered, him and his brother eagerly popping up from between the bottles. However, his head was stuck inside one of the jugs.

"The Peaceville downhill hoedown won't know what jugged 'em!" Kon cheered with the same enthusiasm as his twin.

Laney stood up and grabbed one of the jugs and gently blew into it, getting a sweet sounds out of it. "How did someone think to play out of one of these?" She asked, but instantly regretted it as it triggered the Kujira twins.