18.The Hosu Incident

I'm so sorry for neglecting this book, I had some serious writer's block. I promise to try harder

Todoroki's pov

"So you've decided to come to my agency?" My 'father' asked with a smirk "Finally you've gotten out of that rebellious phase, using your fire and working by my side" He stood up and placed his hand on my shoulder "I'm not here to be your creation, I'm here because your the #2 and I didn't get an offer from All Might" I monotoned. Endeavour scowled and pushed past me "Fine, we're going on patrol in Hosu, I plan on catching that hero killer" He stated "Hurry up Shoto" He snarled. I shrugged and stood up, I was already wearing my costume so I stood up and followed him. He shouted at all his sidekicks to get ready and headed to the roof. His helicopter pilot began the blades and we all sat into the helicopter. We quickly headed to Hosu City right on the cusp of 4 pm.

We slowly walked around the city looking down each alley and still finding nothing, 'does this ass think he'll find one of the most elusive Villains in broad daylight?' I asked myself. Endeavour walked around the corner till an explosion came from the bullet train "What was that?" I asked one of his sidekicks "don't know, probably a villain" She replied. Another explosion came from the Plaza "Burnin go with the others to the train, I'll take Shoto to the Plaza" Endeavour instructed. We started running towards the second explosion when I heard the sound of Iida's engines "Send reinforcements towards me when your done fighting" I demanded before running towards the noise 

"goodbye, you pitiful excuse for a hero" The hero killer stood atop Iida's frozen body with a pro slumped against the wall "Shut up, Shut up" Iida mumbled. Just as Stain was about to stab his sword through Iida's chest, I sent a barrage of flames at him. He shot back in surprise but quickly regained balance "Really? another brat playing hero?" Stain grabbed out his knives and threw them at me "I'm not playing hero, I'm just doing what's right" I said back while sending a ton of Ice, blocking his view "Never block your view of an opponent who's faster than you" Stain laughed 'that voice came from behind me, but he's in front of me' I thought. I suddenly felt a stab in my right arm and my body failing.

"I don't like killing kids but you've forced my hand" Stain walked towards Iida and brought his sword upward "STOP" I yelled "You have a good friend Ingenium, but not good enoug-" Stain got cut off by a metal wing clinking against his head. I felt weird for a second but ended up beside Aizawa "You will not hurt my friends Chizome!" He shouted "Ah if it isn't Shigiraki's pet project" Stain shouted back "Im no one's project, now surrender before I break your legs and shove them down your throat" Aizawa threatened "I'm going to enjoy putting you out of your misery" Stain charged at us while brandishing his blades 

Aizawa grabbed onto my costume and pulled me while he jumped to a windowsill "Stop! this isn't your fight" Iida yelled "Always the noblest arent we" Stain mocked while turning away from us "Stay here" Aizawa propped me against the window and jumped after Stain "If you so wish, you can leave. You at least deserve the right to live" Stain proposed "I'd never give up on Ingenium, You'll meet your end here Hero Killer" Aizawa pulled on his capture weapon and released his wings. Stain ignored him and once again brought his sword above Iida. He suddenly stopped moving "You stopped working with him before I got this one, you don't know the extent of my power" Aizawa flew into the air with his hair flying high "I see why Shigiraki wants you back" Stain snarled while trying to fight Aizawa's control 

Aizawa's hair dropped and Stain quickly threw a knife, hitting Izuku in the arm. Aizawa quickly healed the cut but Stain ran past him, grabbing the knife and licking the blood. Aizawa crumpled to the floor just as I regained my movement. I dropped to the street and shot ice at Stain "You so-called heroes are such a nuisance" He snarled while jumping to avoided my Ice "You will die here and now" Stain grabbed out 4 knives and threw them simultaneously. I went to block but felt a body in front of me "I've built a resistance to you" Aizawa blocked the attack with his wings just as Iida began moving. 

Aizawa held Stain still while me and Iida charged, quirks at full capacity. Iida kicked Stain in the head while I burnt his stomach to point of permanent damage. The injured pro just about managed to get up. He coughed and grabbed a rope from his back pocket "Thanks kids, we should wait for backup" He roped up Stain and set him on the sidewalk by the road. "Iida... Never do that again" Aizawa said while coming to our sides "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have acted so impulsively" Iida apologised "We should be more worried about the other heroes for now" I interjected, "The Nomu's came... didn't they?" Aizawa asked while looking down "We can't be sure but It's likely" I replied. Aizawa removed his goggles and rubbed his teary eyes "They'll kill everyone" He said while twiddling his thumbs "It'll be fine Eyas, Endeavour took them all out and the final one flew off" A voice came from the sky. I looked up and saw Hawks, the man who ruined my sleep yesterday. "Where is he?" I asked "He's on his way, all the nomu are gone so we can deal with him" Hawks replied while motioning to the hero killer. 

A large scream came from the sky making us all cover our ears. I looked up to see a nomu charging at us, specifically Aizawa. The creature dove and Grappled onto Aizawa's shoulders. He quickly began to flail and try to get away "HELP I CAN'T MOVE!" He yelled. Everyone was frozen, completely unable to move. As unbelievable as it was, The hero Killer rose from the ground and charged at the nomu. he threw blades at the Creatures legs and wings, bringing it down before falling straight into conscienceless. I instantly ran to Aizawa and picked him up, his hero costume was torn on the shoulders, and connected to him were two pads with the league's symbol. I quickly tore them off and pulled him into a hug "Are you okay?" That was all I managed to ask "I'm t-tired, I'll w-wake up"

Izuku's pov

I felt a bright light on my face and heard unintelligible talking. I tried shifting to the side but quickly realised that I was restrained. I shook my head and tried to regain my vision. I managed to get a blurry look around... A hospital room. I scowled and began to move around. My hands were tied down on opposite ends and my feet were tied together 'Didn't Stain kill the Nomu? How did I get captured?' I thought. I tried to teleport and it surprisingly worked. I managed to clear my eyesight to see Dad and a dog in a police uniform 

"Izu, I need you to sit back down" Dad requested "what's going on? why was I tied down?" I asked while sitting on the bed behind me. The dog looked at Dad before turning back to me "The USJ attack was a tragedy... its happenings were very suspicious, almost like the villains knew that you'd be there... except only class 1-A knew that the students would be there, meaning there is likely a traitor" He began. My eyes widened, they thought that i told the League about the USJ! "You are currently our number 1 suspect so you're being placed in custody till we can clear your name"