20. The Bakugo's

Slight correction, I said that Izu originally 5 people looking through his eyes, I meant 4
Izuku's pov

I can't tell you how good it was to sleep in my own bed. It was heavenly... At least until I woke up and Papa told me what went down while I was gone. The final exams happened, Kacchan and Shocchan nearly died fighting dad, A few people failed, there was a training camp in the forest... The league attacked and Kacchan got kidnapped but he's okay now! The number 1 hero got outed as his true form because of it so now the number 2 is the number 1... I can't help but feel responsible, Kacchan would've felt more tenacity if I was there or I could've teleported him away from the villains.

"Do you wanna go see Bakugo? Sho said that he's allowed guests" Papa asked. I thought for a second before nodding. I still wasn't sure what Kacchan and Shocchan would think of these quirks. I stood up wobbly and followed Papa out to the car. Dad was asleep, he had a late night with a press conference. I sat in the front seat and looked out the window as we drove towards an upscale neighbourhood. I internally groaned, rich people are really bad at ignoring me. We pulled up outside a three-story detached house with a nice garden "This is the address Sho gave me" Papa said while getting out of the car 

I followed him up to the door, keeping my hand on his. I felt different when it came to my hands and body. I kinda liked the feeling of papa's hand on me, not in a weird way of course. Papa knocked on the door and waited. There was assorted shouting on the other side of the door before a stressed looking brunette answered the door "Eh Hello?" He asked "Hi, I'm one of your son's teachers" Papa offered "Is something wrong? do you guys need to interview him?" The man asked "Nononono, I wanted him to see that Izuku is okay" Papa replied "Izuk-" The man looked down at me and his eyes shot wide "Ah Honey? You might wanna come out here?" He called into the house "What the hell do you want? I'm Disciplining the bra-" A woman who looked like Kacchan came out and did the same thing as the man

"IZUKU? YOU'RE ALIVE?" She yelled while going to pull me into a hug. I teleported back a step "Izuku doesn't like being touched" Papa explained "Like Hell! Izuku couldn't spend a minute out of someone's arms!" She shouted "Mitsuki, It's been a while, he clearly changed" The man explained while holding her back "Do you guys want to come in?" He asked "Thank you" Papa smiled. We walked into the living room where Kacchan was sitting on the couch "Deku" He ran over to me and dragged me into a hug, His caramel smell was nice. 

"Why don't you two go to Katsuki's room while we talk?" the man suggested. Kacchan grunted and motioned towards the stairs. I teleported us to the top of them where he finally let go of me "Are you okay? How was the government place?" He asked while we walked into his room. I rubbed my neck before making a pen motion "Cat got your tongue?" He chuckled to himself before handing me a notebook. 'The league infiltrated it' I wrote. "What'd they do?" He asked softly. I sniffled before pulling my hoodie sleeve up above my bicep and pointing at the 7 injection marks "2 seconds" Kacchan requested. He walked into the bathroom, where he suddenly started screaming in rage, he was probably destroying stuff as well "Let's just cuddle" He suggested when he came back out. I rubbed my arm as Kacchan picked me up and laid in his bed. "You should eat more, you're like a feather" Kacchan mumbled.

Papa Mic's pov

"Care to explain why my Best friends baby is all scarred?" The Bakugo matriarch asked "He got kidnapped when he was 4, He was not treated well for 8 years. I'm not the best at explaining it but I can say that he has a quirk that won't let his scars fade" I explained somberly. The two looked at each other before sighing "Are he and Katsuki... dating?" the guy asked "That's for them to tell you" I replied "I'm Masaru and she's Mitsuki, If I didn't mention it" He added "Well then, I'm Hizashi Yamada-Aizawa or Present Mic" I introduced. An awkward silence came over us before Masaru offered to get tea. 

Once he left, Mitsuki asked an odd question "Why didn't Katsuki tell me?" "I'm no physiologist but he's a teen, a stubborn one at that. He wouldn't tell you if he was embarrassed" I explained "I know but he and Izu used to be so close, they were attached at the hip" She exclaimed "He hasn't changed that much then" I chuckled. She lightened up a bit on that comment before rubbing her tearing eyes "Sorry, it's just Inko was my best friend. We searched for ages to find him but he got announced as dead. He looks just like her" She sobbed "Hey, its alright. He's in good hands, trust me" I noted "Thank you Yamada, Just keep him safe"