Chapter 8| Meeting an old Friend-?

"Last night was amazing," I said, finishing telling White of all we did last night. White just chuckled at me with a joyful tone. "Anyways, how was your night?" I said with curiosity filed in my voice. I want to know how whites night went with blue.

She sighed at me and said "All we did was talk to see what was going on for the other". I look at her with suspicion in my eye.

"Are you sure about that" I said with my eye looking straight into the lion's eyes. She looked back at me in the eyes.

She answered me by saying "Yes, I am sure about what I said." As she is saying that she looks like she has a little blush on her face, but she is trying to stop it from showing. I leave her be for now and I start to leave.

"Bye I'm going to find the others" I stop to say to white as I'm leaving the cotton colored lion alone for now.

As I get to the others that are in the living room. I enter the room by yelling "WHAT'S UP FUCKERS" As I said that I placed a sly smirk on my face. The Dragon that was in the room looked over in my direction, his eyes widened wide when he saw what I had in my hand.

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE MY PHONE LANCE" Yelled the angry dragon. I ran out of the room as fast as I can so Iceglow can't get me as fast. I run out the door into the front yard of the house and I can hear Iceglow behind me. "LANCE GET BACK HERE!" Iceglow yelled at me from a good enough distance from me to hear him, but I just kept running from him. Once I turned the corner I saw a small hiding place and went straight for it. I made it just in time for him to turn the corner as soon as I made it into the space. He looked confused. He then left a little bit later. I still had his phone in my hand. I move my right hand to look at his phone. The phone was a dark brown color with a blood moon for his case that was surrounded by wolves. I snicker at the phone case. After I finished snickering at the phone case, I started to move from the spot that I was hidden in. I start to walk back to my home, when I see the green lion flying over to the planet. I start to run back home as fast as I can. When I got back to the Castle.

I Started to Yell "GUYS THE GREEN LION IS COME!!!".

The others started to run to their spots in the cateal so they green lion won't see us at all. Once I got to all the lion's rooms I started to tell them that they need to get prepared because the green lion is coming to the planet. Once all the lions got their power baries up, I left the room going to my bedroom to get my clothing changed into some nice but comfortable clothing that can fit me. The shirt was a long sleeve top that was a bit too big for me, and some nice full black leggings. As I finished putting my clothing on, I could hear Pidge's voice. I moved as fast and quietly as I could to grab my hooded cape. Once I grabbed the cape I put it on and then put the hood up on my head. I sigh and then walked out of the room and looked around to see if there was anyone here, I saw one in the hallway.

I entered the main room to see Iceglow glaring at me from me still having his phone.

"H-hello," I say, trying to hide my nervousness by talking.

Iceglow answers me by saying "When am I going to have my phone back." in a cold and slight anger with the tone of his voice. I glare at him slightly for being so calm. I moved my right hand and threw his phone next to him on the couch. As I do that I stick my tongue out of my mouth at the human-dragon male. A few minutes later he starts to glare at me as well. Now it's just a staring contest at this point.

"Will you stop with this nonsense?" I hear Alberto say from behind me, making me jump a bit.

"Ok, Fine "Dad"." Ice says trying to mimic a child's voice.

I try not to laugh at Ice for saying that but I couldn't help it. I look over at ice to see him chuckling as well.

"Why are you all bullying "Dad"." Firestrip says with a grin plastered on his fluffy cat face.

"Leave Alberto along guys" I hear Nixton say.

I see Jeff come into the room with the paladin of the green lion.

"Hold on" Jeff said to the Green paladin and then walked over to Nixton. He whispered into the Mer-Human's ear. He must have said something weird or something because her face had red dashed all around the under of her eyes. I looked at them with a confused look and I think Ice saw it because he started laughing out loud. Out of the side of my corner I saw Firestipe come over to me and hug me.

"I am claiming this innocent one as my new brother. Now back off." he said, speaking with a proud tone of voice, then at the end of his sentects it turned into a venom kind of voice. I looked at him with confusion as he just smiled brightly at me.

"Wah" I said to the cat-man that was bear hugging me. I looked over to the dragon that was now walking over towards the green lion paladin.

"What's going on?" I hear Pidge say in confusion.

"Nothing you need to worry about, Green paladion." Iceglow started to Pige with venom in his voice.

I started to move myself out of the tight hold on me.

"Can you let me go?" I say with a lazy like expression on my face.

The big cat let me go and walked all the way over to the kitchen to grab something.

"Lance, you want anything to eat or drink" Firestrip asks me a question.

"Nothing, I'll be fine" I said, answering the fiery red/orange cat. All Firestripe did was nod his head at me. I look back over to Pidge to ask him a question; It looked like he was confused and surprised to hear the name Lance.

"Hello" I say to the 'man' and walk closer to him waving a hand in front of 'his' face.