Chapter 9| (@1nn Sleep

Pidge came up to me looking up at me with tears pricked in the corner of 'his' eyes. I looked at him with a worried expression plastered on my face.

"L-lance?" the 'male' said to me with a teary eyed face.

"Yea" I say with a slight smile on my face.

Pidge closed the gap between us with a hug, and I hugged 'him' back. After a few more minutes of hugging going on, "Hey Pidge are you ok, now?" I said in a caring type of voice. All he did was stay quiet. I got a little worried for the small 'guy', so I moved him away from me. All I saw was that Pidge had fallen fast asleep. I sighed. I move the position that we are in, so that I am holding 'him' braley style. Once 'he' was in my arms I lifted him up. I turned around to face the others and said the words. "I'm going to put Pidge in my room to let him sleep," I said with a smile. "but make sure you guys don't wake him up." I finished with a slight glare shifting my gase slowly moving to all of them. And with all that I turned around once and left the room without another word.

I was inside of my room laying down a sleeping Pidge. I turned around and was facing the door about to leave the room when I felt a hand grab my arm. Moving my head over to the bed, I see that it was Pidge holding my arm.

"Yes" I spoke with a questioning tone of voice.

"Stay" 'He' said in a tired voice and 'he' was trying to keep his eyes from closing.

I didn't say anything after 'him' and moved 'his' hand off my arm. I walked over to the bed and layed down next to Pidge. Pidge and I are lying down on my bed with me holding 'him' in a protective like manner. After a few minutes Pidge was completely out and with me just staring out and into my imagination and soon fell asleep.