Chapter 10| Dream, Death or Something else

Looking around the room all I see is pitch black. Turning my head to look behind me is a completely white room. I then looked up at the ceiling to see a small vent that is leading air into the room, with a black and white on it but it slit the colors in the middle. Moving my head back down to look at the wall I notice that I'm sitting down on the floor. Starting to move my legs so that I can stand up. Looking down at my hand I see that my skin is no longer a skin but fur that was a light blue color. My eyes widened fast as I saw the blue fur change to a tannish brown color and the fur is gone. Moving my head to look up at and around the room I see a mirror in the white wall. Looking over to the mirror, I can barely see that I have some type of markings on my face as well as little animal ears that look like lions. Shocked at what I first saw I walked forward closer to the mirror to get a better look. Looking at all the details I can see that I have a light blue lion tail and ears with some fur on random places that I can see; I also had my skin color a tannish-brown color. I look at my face in the mirror to see the markings clearer and they look like some of the Altean markings on my face. When I turn around to look for other things that I can find I see Allura holding a gun that I had seen the galra use on me before. She started to move her arm that was holding the gun and pointed it right at me. My eyes had widened as I saw her pull the trigger to the gun as the bullet got closer to my face. I was to stund to move and then the bullet hit me right in the forehead and then I blacked out.

Sitting up as fast as I could and opened my eyes wide with fear I started looking around to see all of my stuff. I moved my hand to touch my wet face and as soon as I touch them I know they are my tears.