Chapter 5| Thair Are More Lions

When I start to look around the place, I start to see a bright light over to the right side of looking glass "Hey blue can you take us to the bright light over thair" I say pointing to the derection in the bright light even thought blue can't see what I'm doing I think? We start to turn right and tell the bright light is in the middle of the Front glass on the blue lion. As we get closer to the bright light I realize that it's a dying planet, but I have to do something about it. "Blue take me down to land" I say confidently 'My child are you sure you would like to do that' she says with worried laced in her voice, I sigh "don't worry it's just a quick look to see if anyone is still on the planet" I say worrying at the thought of people still on the dying planet wondering on how to get off the planet.

I'm looking around a little cabin I found on the planet but I can't find anyone in the place.

When I leave the cabin I see blue flying away. There are only two options that could have happened, one allura found out blue was missing and made her come back or the person that lived on this planet got on blue and took off in her.

I started to walk around the planet with tears falling from my face looking down at the ground. I started to look up to see why it was getting dark around me. As I look around the cave I was in now I see what looks like the carvings of what I think is the black lion, I start to trace my finger around the lion in the carving.

Then all of a sudden the lion carving started to glow white. Then I remembered this was how me and blue first met. 'Does this mean that there are more lions that need to be found?' I thought about this very hard, 'What if it is another lion... Then Allura lied to me that there aren't any more lions that we need to help us fight against the gloras!' I then started to run to the end of the hallway with my hand still on the wall being careful not to trip as I'm moving more into the dark cave. Then I come into a clearing with what looks like the black lion but the color is white but its just completely white except for the eyes and some parts of the body has this light blue markings, It feels like its eyes are just starting its orange colored eyes almost like burning fire into my soul.

As I am walking forward to the Lion. Its eyes still followed where I was going...