07

Things were not looking good, The Avengers Demigods and Wakandans are struggling against the Outriders. Bucky went down and was fighting off and Outrider fangs snapping at his head. Hazel was the first to see this and responded by stomping her foot and allowing a huge crystal to shoot though the Outrider, She grabbed his arm and hulled him up.

Captain America and the Black Panther were still fight side-by-side with Jason and Percy both men thoroughly afraid of the Demigods even more so then Steve was at the end of the battle with Apate. 

War Machine hovers over the breach, pouring ammunition into the flood of bodies until a huge hammer -- Cull Obsidian's -- knocks him out of the sky and to the ground. 

The Hulkbuster is dogpiled and pinned.  "There's too many of them! GYAH! AAAAHHHHH!" Frank, Piper and a few of the Dora Milaje respond rushing over to help Bruce 

A large beam of rainbow-hued light lands in the middle of the battle, and an ax flies out of it, wreathed with lightning and tearing through the Outriders. It flies back to the light and into its Owners hand The light fades and revealing Thor, what looked like a Tree mutant and a racoon with human intelligence, who chambers a round in his large gun. Black Widow, Captain America and the Black Panther pause in astonishment. Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian pause in apprehension.

"Nice of you to join that Party!" Thaila shouts her own rounds of lighting shooting out of the end of the spear she was using. She was clearly annoyed at how late he was. 

Thor had no comment he just yelled "BRING ME THANOS!" and charged toward the hordes of Outriders, followed by Groot and Rocket, lightning gathering around him until he launches himself into the air, lands in the densest concentration of Outriders and makes a crater where they had stood. he had taken out more the Thaila and Jason combined making them sigh in relief 

Bruce Opened the Hulkbuster's helm and laughed "AH-hahaha! You guys are so screwed now!"

Wanda placed a hand to her ear "Addie some extra back up arrived." 

There was a pause ad Addison looked out the window, "oh thank the gods or rather that one god." another pause, "Where in the name of Hades is Loki?"

Wanda immediately responded, "no idea" 

~~~

Shuri, Addison, Annabeth and Leo work steadily to complete the Mind Stone's removal not slowing down, despite Thor convenient arrival. 

The Kingsguard, Borderers and Jabari have pretty much no success going against Cull Obsidian's chained hammer -- he sends them flying or knocks them to the ground like nothing. Black Panther gets an opening, he leaps and uses all his collected kinetic energy behind a punch that lays Obsidian flat.

Rocket was in the clear and for the moment doing okay on his own "Come and get some, space dogs!" a new wave of outriders heads for the raccoon. Bucky comes up behind rocket and grabs him with his vibranium arm, he holds him at arms length and spins 540 degrees, firing his own M-249 at the same time. "Come on, get some, get some! Come on, get some" Bucky drops Rocket, who looks up at him impressed, "How much for the gun?"

Bucky takes aim and shoots again, "Not for sale."

"Okay, how much for the arm?" the raccoon asked not missing a beat Bucky didn't respond he just gave him a look like he just realized he was talking to a raccoon and and moved on "Oh, I'll get that arm." 

The tides of battle cause Thor, using Stormbreaker to great effect, and Captain America together. They take a breather. "New haircut?" Steve asked

Thor grinned, "Notice you've copied my beard."