08

Annabeth and Leo Found their way towards Vision and Briefly took in the scene in front of them briefly, "I got Vision." Annabeth said not waiting another second. 

"I got Steve." Leo added rushing towards the man and alien.

Annabeth Lifted Vision and Threw his arm over her shoulder, "Come one buddy." she groaned as she tried to get him somewhere a little safer. 

~~~

Natasha splits her staff back into a pair to block Proxima Midnight's sword blows, and finally knocks it from her hand. The alien takes to her bare fists instead, knocks down and pins the Natasha. Proxima triggers an arm-blade from her left-arm armor, and stabs at Black Widow, who barely manages to block the blade with her crossed sticks. As the edge starts to dig into Black Widow's neck anyway, She was suddenly tackled, "I'd be more wary of my surroundings." She was thrown back but landed on her feet easily.

Wanda felt relief wash over her seeing her girl friend standing tall and fighting hard. Proxima swipes at her with her arm-blade only for the girl to push the gem on one of her rings and a sword to melt into her hand. she managed to break the arm-blade and nodded to Wanda before she could take anymore weapons' out. Scarlet energy grabs the alien and tosses her into the air right into the path of another passing Thresher. Dark blue blood spatters the women below. Wanda sits up, sighing with relief, her hands still shimmering. "That was really gross." Natasha Comments.

The red Olympian helps up Natasha and Okoye before making her way to her girl friend. She pulls her into a quick rough kiss, "We gotta get you to Vision," She nodded and rushed off with the demigoddess. 

~~~~

Steve keeps blocking Corvus Glaive's staff weapon using his shields, finally knocking it from the alien's hands just before he's thrown over a fallen tree and pinned, Glaive's hand at his throat. Even with his physical abilities, Captain America's struggling, "Hey" Glaives attention is turned away and immediately Leo sets off a blast of Fire to block his view before Piecing him with his own blade freeing Steve. "Couldn't you have just ya know Burned him." 

"That wouldn't have looked as cool." 

~~~~

Thor is in the air, using Stormbringer on the Outrider drop ships which are now retreating. Percy, Who was on the Ground, Stomped only planning to plant his feet but instead jagged rocks in the form of spikes raced up taking out three outrider ships before stopping. "That wasn't the plan." he said confused. He heard Nico Scream out in pain, he said Nico and will Pinned to the ground holding the blades that were trying to be driven though them. with only a spit second to react Percy held up his hand and every Alien in his vicinity was frozen. His eyes were glowing a dangerous Sea green be brought one hand up freeing Nico and Will and thrusted out tossing them to the side like nothing. 

"What in the name of hell have you been doing this whole time!" Sam screamed into the comm.

"This is a power i don't use, I makes me feel like i could take on the gods and it didn't go so well for the last camper who tried that." He groaned trying to keep them all steady, "This is dangerous dark and frankly I don't like having control over another being. Hurry up and Kill these bitches before I pass out."

As if on cue Jason Dropped down with Thalia, Hazel and Frank running up behind them. Nico while still wounded turned the remains of his undead army on the frozen Alien's. Frank Shifted into a dragon taking out as many as he could. Thaila and Jason my far doing the most damage firing off round s of lighting and making Mini Tornados. Hazel piercing them with diamonds that seemed as if she made from nothing.

~~~

Wanda lands with Addison as she finally finds Vision and Annabeth "Are you okay?" She starts trying to magic his wounds closed. Vision flinches in pain, whimpering a bit before he can answer. "What? What is it?"