04

The six avengers walked into the confers room where Rhodey was arguing with Ross Who had taken to hating Addison. He called her a threat to humanity and tried to lock her up and experiment on her. It wasn't her fault the Demigod affairs' sometimes disrupted mortal live.  Like hell Wanda or any if the other avengers were letting that happen. 

Addison glared at the hologram of Ross, "What you think just cause the world's on fire you have been forgiven?" He asked her. 

"I was never in trouble by Anyone's law not even my mothers so if I were you I'd zip it before she beats your ass." Ross didn't know who Addison's mother was all he knew is that she was like Addison just more powerful and angry. He knew Addison's father had the money to buy and sell him. she was not a threat to be taken lightly all it takes is a call to her parents. "Earth just lost its best defender so I'm here and is everyone else, stand in my way and hell I'll fight you too." 

He just glared as Rhodey cut the connection. "Good to see you Addison, How was the vacation?" he smiled at his niece. 

"Could have done without the alien invasion but ya know." She shrugged, "Vision is calling my family they should be here about-" just then a circle with people in their early twenty year appeared, "Now." 

"What's going on" Nico asked. 

"There haven't been any camp Attacks." Hazel told her. 

"This is bigger then camp," Wanda Chimed in. 

Rhodey continued, "This is an avengers threat, Alien invasion world destroying ya know the whole shebang, we need everyone." 

They nodded ready to help in anyway possible, "So you're Addison." A timid man walked out behind her uncle. 

"Holy hell Bruce Banner. When did he get here?" 

"A few hours ago," 

~~~

"So we gotta assume they're coming back, right?"

Wanda nodded, "And they can clearly find us."

"We need all hands on deck. Where's Clint?" Bruce asked. 

"As far as I know at camp with some of the kids their the most important thing right now the demigods get attacked their no telling what that would do," Percy said leaning back against a wall, "Our parents might just rip apparent the planet if anyone's gonna cause their kids death its gonna be a godly threat not an alien, I'll give em that." 

Jason from across the room added, "and we tried to get Scott Lang but we have no clue were he went 

Bruce was confused "Who's Scott?"

"Ant-Man." Steve answered shortly.

"There's an Ant-Man and a Spider-Man, Demigods and now Tony has a kid?" he shook his head and reminded himself to come back to that later "Okay, look... Thanos has the biggest army in the universe. And he is not gonna stop until he... he gets... Vision's Stone.

"Well then, we have to protect it." Natasha said like it was nothing.

Vision chimed in "No, we have to destroy it. I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head, about its nature. But also, its composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, something, very similar to its own signature, perhaps... its molecular integrity could fail." Vision was clearly addressing Wanda, He was weak and in pain but he mad his way towards her. 

Wanda looked to Addison who was frozen in fear, she had a lot of siblings to spare but every single one meant something to her every friend she made every path she crossed was important. Wanda remember what was going though Addison's mind on the jet; blood, war, death, hell, she couldn't let her Addie see that again "And you, with it. We're not having this conversation." 

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can't get it."

"That's too high a price." Her voice lowered so the the Demigods whos hearing was way to damaged from years on the battle field couldn't hear, "Addie's sanity is not worth it." 

Vision pleaded with her "Only you have the power to pay it." Wanda pulled herself away from him "Thanos threatens half the Universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him."

Steve wasn't looking at him "But it should." When he finally didn't his face was one of pure determination in the name of his niece "We don't trade lives, Vision."

The synthazoid walked to the super solider "Captain, 70 years ago, you laid down your life to save how many millions of people. Tell me, why is this any different?" 

Wanda answered, voice still lowered, "Addie's sanity is not worth it Vis." Everyone knew that the Battle broken blond was close to snapping, she lost in on Apollo when he turned mortal she refused to help Magnus and gods forbid she ever meet the Egyptians. 

Bruce realized something and spoke up, "you might have a choice." Everyone turned to him Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. J.A.R.V.I.S., Ultron, Tony, me, the Stone. All of them mixed together. All of them learning from one another." 

"You're saying Vision isn't just the stone?" Addison asked Hope lacing her voice. 

"I'm saying that if we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left. Perhaps the best parts." 

"Can we do that?" Natasha asked a similar hope glimmering in her eyes.

"Not me. Not here." 

"Annabeth and Addison might be able to help. They're Wisdom incarnates." Leo told him, "And that's not just me singing their praises, That's what they are." 

Bruce didn't understand that, The girls walked over hands stuck out, "Addison Stark and Annabeth Chase Daughters of Athena Greek Goddess of wisdom." He shook their hands in shock. 

"This place doesn't have the right materials to remove it," Addison informed.

"we better find somewhere fast." Piper added. 

"I know somewhere." Steve reassured.