In the Back of my Mind

I awoke with a start. My head was throbbing and my body hurt. I attempted to turn my body but the cot constricted my movement. I cursed the idiot who rammed me into the wall. "Idiot" I mutter.

"Yes you are" a voice muttered. I turned with a start and noticed Eyebrows staring at me. "Names Gally by the way. Do you remember your name yet Greenie?"

"No" I shot back still bitter about his comment. He scoffed at me.

Just then my second victim walked in. Followed by a tall yet skinny blonde boy who seemed very familiar to me. A stared at him a little longer until the black guy rudely cut in. "Listen Greenie just because you're new here and you're the only girl here doesn't mean that you get to go around punching people in the face!"

He seemed angry but I wasn't going to let him phase me. "Well look at it from my view," I spat, "I woke up in a strange place and you just expect me to accept it and not fight back?!" At this Gally smirked.

"Whoa calm down Green Bean." Said the familiar boy.

Getting frustrated i retorted "That's not my name!"

"Do you know what your name is?"

Disappointed I replied with a simple no.

"Well I'm Newt and this is Alby" he said gesturing to his partner. "Well give you a tour once your head heels. Sounds good?"

"I'm fine." I said. But as I attempted to get up and walk I fell right into Gally. Groaning I fell back into the cot and heard the boys leave and I fell back asleep.