Chapter 7

HEY HEY HEY!

For some reason writing this part took me so long, maybe because of a bit complicated plot or something, idk.

anyway

I also wanna say THANK YOU to everyone who read, vote and comment this book, especially my very serious bro. This bro knows what I'm talking about. Right bro?

Enjoy :)

"Yes?" says Wanda as she picks up the phone. When she hears her friend Clint's voice she smiles involuntarily even though she is kinda nervous and worried.

"Wanda, I need your help. Again." says Clint. Witch hears consternation in his voice and concludes he is worried too.

"What happened?" she glances anxiously at Tommy, Billy and Vision, playing together on the floor. They look so happy now... but yesterday...

"It's Natasha" Clint interrupts Wanda's thoughts and clears his throat. "I think... I think something's wrong with her..."

Wanda frowns.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's meet, ok? It's not the kind of thing you can gossip about on the phone. Come to my house" says Clint and he hangs up. Wanda looks around and she puts on a grey coat with a hood.

"Vision, boys! Get into the car." she sees questioning look on her husband's face. "We're going on a trip."

///

After a long journey they finally arrive Clint's place. The flat doesn't make a very good impression, but that's ok, because Clint and Natasha have to hide here anyway. It's better for them that their apartment is rather inconspicuous. Scarlet Witch knocks the door twice holding Billy's hand. After a few minutes Clint's face appears in a gap between the ajar door and the wall. He immediately cheers up and invites Wanda and her family in. Everyone sits on the chairs and a couch except Clint who goes for something to drink. He brings coffee for Wanda and Nat and cocoa for children. After that he takes a sit too. 

"So..." starts Wanda. "What's the problem?"

Hawkeye glances at Black Widow and takes her hand. Wanda notices the way that they look at each other and smiles. Natasha inhales and says:

"Since you brought me back... I hear some strange voices or something"

The hand of fear grips Wanda's throat, but she manages to say: "Oh my God, you too?"

Clint frowns.

"Yesterday... boys and Vision also heard something." Wanda continues. "I don't know what to do..." she says helplessly.

"Oh shit" Hawkeye says and Vision clogs kids' ears.

"So what we gonna do? You can't help us, can you?" Natasha asks Wanda and takes a sip of coffee.

"I'm sorry, but I'm as clueless as you are... so I can't help you." she makes a pause. "But I know someone who can."

///

 "So what exactly do you want to ask me for?" Stephen Strange crosses his arms and looks at Clint with suspicion. They are both standing in the sanctuary in New York (that was rebuilt after defeating Thanos).