No mercy

Ben Tennyson thought he would be ready for anything. He had faced criminals, alien invaders, But nothing could have prepared him for the day when he failed.The day he lost his family.It happened a week ago. Ben had gotten an alert and he jumped at the chance to go hero and skip out on a boring family meeting. But it turned o meeting was the last.Now the wielder of the Ultimatrix was staring down at the graves of those he loved. And those he lost. Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Gwen, Kevin...Julie. Heat their graves trying to picture their faces. But all he saw was their lifeless broken bodies."I'm sorry," the teen hero choked. "I'm sorry I failed you. I thought I could be there for..." He tried to say more but the memories were too painfulheavy heart the eighteen year old walked away from the graves, a tribute to his greatest failure.Ben made his way to his car, a green and black sports car that Kevin had made for him complete with state of the art alien tech. Now it was just areminder that he, like the others, was gone. He opened the trunk of the car. Inside were all the souvenirs that Ben had collected over his hero carebox in the corner contained the souvenirs that he collected on that fateful summer all those years ago. Now however they were just painful remindHe took off his green jacket, a green long sleaved leather jacket with the number 10 embezzled on the left side. Ben frowned and threw it into theThat jacket, along with everything else in that car, belonged to a hero. And he was no hero.The former hero then looked down to the device on his left wrist. The Ultimatrix, the bane of his existence. It was because of it that all this ,Ben wished he could just take it off and throw it away just like the rest of the junk of his former life. Sadly, with the Ultimatrix tightly bonded withDNA, there was no way to remove it. So he'd just have to settle with destroying the rest of this junk.The teen then got in his car and drove. Drove away from the pain, away from the heartbreak, away from Bellwood. Ben continued to drive until hereached a clearing by a cliff. It was a clear 100-foot drop down to the bottom. Ben actually considered jumping in order to end the pain, but he newfamily would never forgive him for that. So he would live on, just not as a hero.He turned and faced his car, the last piece of his hero life contained inside it. Ben raised the Ultimatrix, hesitated for a moment, and then activatedfamiliar sound of its activation beeped to life as a green hologram of an alien appeared. 

Ben turned the dial, each turn a different alien on the displuntil he found the one he wanted."The one who started it all," he muttered to himself. "And the one who'll end it," he finished bitterly. And then slapped the dial down.Green light illuminated the area. When it died down, standing in Ben's place was a tall being that seemed to be made of magma. Its hands and for where over sized and fire engulfed it head.

 "HEATBLAST,"the alien yelled. 

The transformed teen looked toward the car, then raised his hands towaA fireball formed in each hand as he prepared to launch it at the vehicle."Goodbye," Heatblast whispered and he prepared to destroy the memories.Suddenly the wind picked up and a large gust started to blow all around the fiery alien. Heatblast looked around, instincts on high alert, knowingsomething was not right.The clouds formed a ring right above him as the wind got stronger and stronger. Then a white light shone out of nowhere blinding the teen hero, a was forced to cover his eyes. The light got brighter and brighter as it closed in on the fire alien. And everything went dark.When Heatblast eventually got the spots out of his eyes he saw that his surroundings had changed.  

   The alien then looked around. "Ok. What was that about," he wondered aloud. He then noticed that his car was gone. He looked around trying to glimpse of it. But no luck. "Well that's just... perfect,"

He look around the city 

Heatblast : where is everyone? . This look like ghost town

then he see a newpaper  say : a green flu make everyone zombie 

He know one thing

I am in another Universe.

Suddenly  he heard something

https://images.app.goo.gl/LudFNRC1b9KGBmLj9

Heablast : holy cow!!!

the tank ran to heatblast  with fast speed

Ben use both his hands make a big fire to the tank but the tank won't stop ran to ben 

Ben : you got to be kidding me

the tank grab heatblast(ben) punch him in the face and throw him in the air, throw a big rock to ben make him fly far away and the tank roar

meanwhile....

the  group ( bill,zoey,louis, franics) hear somthing 

bill: be carfull 

zoey : you got it bill

louis : I have bad feeling about this

 franics :let just keep moving

Back to ben

he keep hit 6 building and he crash landing and he unconscious

then  heatblast turn back to ben lay there on the roof

To  be  continue....

ben 10 belong to MAN OF ACTION

LEFT 4 Dead belong to Valve

I not own ben 10 or left 4  dead