Hard too fly

Atomix fly to the location where he told Gwen, Kevin and Rook to meet at
. After a few minutes he stop and landed down , touched the symbol in flash of green light transform back to human.

Ben waiting for few minture then the  Proto-TRUK  finally come and landed , open the door are Rook , Gwen and Kevin

Ben : Guy!

Gwen : Ben!

Kevin : We are glad that you are okay Tennyson 

Rook : What happened back there ?

Ben : I tried to reason with her but she didn't listen and then I tried to fight her but she keep fighting then I tried to used the Ultimatrix to repaired her DNA but it said "Unable to repair this life Form DNA . This life Form have too much damaged and beyond to repair and no longer have human DNA life Form"

Gwen , Kevin  and Rook just shocked what Ben told them

Kevin : No way .....

Gwen : The Ultimatrix should Fix her DNA but

Rook : She just no longer have her human form after all this

Kevin : What does she want Ben ?

Ben : She said she want to control the entier Galaxy with her army of Mircochip

Gwen : What're we going to do now Ben ?

Kevin : I know what we should do keep fighting

Rook : I don't think that's good idea Kevin

Ben : I know what we should do now . We are the last hope of the Universe and we going to put an end of Elena outbreak before it too late!

They saw in front of them is hundred infected people standing look at them, look around saw more infected people appearance from inside the building looking at them like a ghost , some even walk toward them

Ben : Time to go

The trio went bach into the  Proto-TRUK and begin to fly away then they saw a swarm of something fly toward them very fast. The swarm started to combined into spheres. They start to  attack the Proto-TRUK . Rook started to drive away as fast as he could. As Rook drove away the a bigger sphere started to catch up to him and he started to increased speed. The sphere decreased in size as four more spheres appeared. Rook started to move out of the way, spheres were destroyed when they hit a building but they reformed again but this time with spikes. Soon one of the spheres hit Rook's vehicle . Then another hit Rook's left wing cause begin to smoke and the space ship hard to fly because it begin it begin to low down .  Ben started to crawl out of the vehicle , realizing that needed to keep up, the young hero activated his Ultimatrix and started looking through the various aliens available to him. After scrolling through a few of the holograms, he finally found the one he was looking for.

Ben : Alright, time to do some work  Ben said as he slammed the core, activating the usual emerald green light.