Thuy Trang (Trini)

Today's the day we lost the great power ranger . RIP Thuy Trang The Original Yellow Ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers passes away on this day . 

It's really hard to believed that Thuy Trang the actress who played Trini and as the original Yellow Ranger died back in 2001 and it appear that the Power Rangers Legacy will not be the same without her.

2022 : it's been twenty one years since she passed on...May she rest in peace she'll always be remembered she'll never be forgotten.

I also Vietnamese are very proud of her, thank you for your love for her in peace Thuy Trang

Best yellow Ranger! We miss you Thuy(Trini) . You was my childhood heroes When learn about your death and I was shocked, sad . I have to watch my childhood heroes die

 Always in our hearts forever in our thoughts. RIP Trang(Trini). You will never be for gotten. Love to your family .The best Power Ranger I've known. Wish you could come back ;-(

I will always remember Thuy Trang / Trini kwan yellow Ranger with much affection and admiration my best Power Ranger since I was a child and to date she was my favorite she was an honorable person and wherever she is you know that she left a legacy and an unforgettable memoryRIP Thuy Trang you will be truly missed and you're my favorite Power Ranger of all time.My favorite Power Ranger I can't believe she died in a car accident 21 years ago in 2001 its so very very sad. We all really miss her alot. R.I.P Thuy Trang (1973-2001).

How much we love and miss you and wish that you were here with us today and everyday . We and All Power Ranger Will always love You Trang( Trini) 

Legend never die . Thuy Trang, you were the best yellow ranger when Mighty Morphin Power Rangers first started. It saddens us all that you're gone forever, but no matter what, you're spirit will live on for all Eternity. You will always be loved & you shall be missed. Thank you for making our childhood memorable & extremely fun. Rest In Peace Yellow Ranger. And most importantly of them all, May the Power protect you.

Sleep peacefully beautiful angel

This video is About a rare FOX 11 news clip made national on September 10th, 2001, concerning the car accident death of Thuy Trang, the original Yellow Power Ranger. Sections of her memorial service are seen, including fellow MMPR actors Amy Jo Johnson and David Yost. A few seconds are missing from the start, though it was mostly stock footage from the show. Needless to say, this didn't get much airplay due to the timing of its release

Art by: @jaegerbomb_designshop