18. beautiful evening

Sanya's POV

Phew! Finally 5 days passed, and now I was almost healed. So I decided to resume to college from Monday. I called Neha at my house on saturday (today) to discuss school assignments and classwork which was pending.

*door opening sound* "hey Sanu..." Neha barged into my room without knocking. She considers my home as her second house by now. My family also likes her as she has similar interests as of mine.
"Oh come.. have a sit." I got up from bed and sat straight resting my back on bed. She came and sat near me.

We started doing pending classwork and I wrote few notes which I missed during last few days. "Sanya..." Neha called me and remained silent for a while continued writing. "Say... what happened?" I asked her. She looked desperate to ask something but was hesitating. "Sanya, I w..wa.. wanted to ask you something?" She said softly but audible enough for me. "Proceed" I signaled her while I continued my work of writing notes. She stopped writing and looked at me. "Sanya, do 'You' and 'Professor Aman' have something in between?... I mean are you'll in a committment?.." she bit her lips as she asked me this question. I stopped my work and looked at her "are you crazy? He's my Professor! And for him I'm his Student! That's it! Nothing else." I laughed at her silly thoughts. "And by the way, I hope you are aware that Student-Teacher relationship is prohibited in college. This can lend both person in troubl..." she cut me in between. "I know all this very well my Sweet friend!" She pulled my cheeks and said.

"Then..." I replied instantly. "But... I can see there's something between you and him. He's totally different person with you and with other students. He has a soft corner for you in his heart Sanya. I can very well see that." She tried to persuade me. "But.. that's normal, he behaves differently with each one of us." I replied casually. "You are not understanding Sanu.. I have seen him when you had injured that day. He looked so vulnerable after he saw your condition. He literally had tears in his eyes, but he tried hard to not explode into tears infront of students and Professors." I was little shocked with this, I don't remember anything from that day. "And you know Sanya.. I have seen his love and care for you when you were admitted in hospital and lost senses. He stayed there whole time holding your hand till your family came. I was about to meet you that day in evening. I even reached hospital... I was about to enter your room. And I saw him sitting beside you. So, I refrained myself from disturbing him. Actually I didn't wanted to make him feel awkward there. But when I was turning to move away I heard him saying something, when I tried to hear he said, 'it was all his mistake, he didn't took good care of you. And he can't see you in pain. He was literally shedding tears Sanya, he was broken there caressing his hands over your head.'

She paused a little to look at my reaction. I was dumb at this. 'I didn't knew he had so much feelings for me, but he is aware that this can't happen then why is he in this.?' I was lost in thoughts when suddenly Neha shook me out of it. "Hello. Where are you lost my friend? Thinking about him?" She started pulling my leg. "Forget about it. Let's complete this first, there's so much to complete." I tried to change the topic. "Oh well! Wait and watch then. I know you both will be best for each other if you'll wish. Just saying" she eyed at me while saying this. "Let's see." I replied and continued my work. We both laughed.

*** Monday****

Finally it was the day I'll be resuming to college. Lectures went well, Mr. Aman was not having lecture today for our class so I didn't saw him. I directly went to his cabin for Aide after lectures.

"Sir.." I called out softly knocking the door. "oh Ms. Sanya!" I heard Aman called me, he looked happy to see me I assumed. There was another professor having talk with him. So Aman gestured me to sit on couch near window till they finish talk. I did as instructed. Today's weather was cool and beautiful.

Mr. Aman's POV

I was happy to see her today. It's been almost a week she was not here. Mr. John had visited me to discuss some academics reports so it took my some time. I knew Sanya loves to watch out from my window so I told her to go and sit there so she's not bored with my conversation with Mr. John. I really wanted to end the discussion early as I wanted to talk with her but I can't because he's senior to me and I can't say anything to him. So I was bound to do it.

Sanya's POV

** after few minutes ***

"Thank you. I'll see you soon" other professor did handshake with Aman and left the cabin. "Sooo.. Sanya how are you now? Feeling good?" Aman asked me walking towards me and occupying a seat near me on couch. "Yeah. To be honest, it was so boring to sleep all day in my room, take those bitter medicines arghh.." I said in funny way. "But you have to follow what doctors have advised you na sweetheart. It's for your betterment." He told me smilingly. "Yeah.." I replied in agreement. I felt little surprised as he called me Sweetheart in College which he never did earlier. 'He's expressive these days.'

Mr. Aman's POV

Finally our discussion finished. I walked towards her and started our casual talks. She literally didn't liked taking medicines and it was clearly seen on her face 'she's so cute when she complains about something which is actually a thing which can make you laugh. But I don't want to make her feel dumb so I used to agree what most of the things she says' I thought in my mind. In between our talk I forgot that we were in college and I'm her Professor right now and I pronounced her as 'sweetheart' which I regret as of now. 'I just hope she don't take it in bad way and just considers it as a caring gesture' I comforted myself. Hopefully it didn't affected her much. She looked normal hearing that. This gave me big relief.

We finished our day's work which was pending while having good time. The day ended well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you

Please vote and share