19. Nuances by Alex

**Time lapse***

Sanya is now promoted to 2nd year. After spending 2 months of vacations finally today college is reopening.

At college

Sanya's POV

Everyone looked freshed, excited for new year of academics. Freshers were seen here and there, friends were reuniting after a long break, some were busy chit chatting, some busy on phones. As I was walking towards our class I bumped into someone. He looked new guy in this campus, I had never seen him "I'm so sorry" He said adjusting him and moving at a normal distance from me "It's okay" I replied. He appeared to be a bad boy from class who is always engaged into some fights and misdeeds. He looked kind of flirty in nature even by his tone of speaking to others specially girls. I immediately vanished from there and got into class.

Bell ranged and students started filling up seats in class. "Oh so you are my classmate" I heard a familiar voice behind me. 'Oh God! Not again. He's my classmate' I said in my mind. "Yes." I replied in uninteresting voice. "Hello, I'm Alexander! You can call me Alex" he introduced himself. I don't want to be rude on my first Interaction so I also introduced myself politely "I'm Sanya."

*knock* door sound

Professor Roma entered the class and greeted us. She introduced that new guy to all others. Actually he is a spoilt kid whose dad is a very good friend of Principal. As his dad had shifted to this new place recently due to job, therefore he joined this college in between. I was not comfortable talking to him anyways. He was giving me bad vibes. He was found troubling others in class more than paying attention to what Professor was saying. Finally 1st lecture ended.

I checked my phone and 2nd lecture was of Aman for us. Alex again started troubling me and other girls with his silly questions. Professor Aman entered the class making it silent completely. He greeted us and started taking lecture. "Professor, will you start teaching from 1st day onwards? Can't we just enjoy today?" Alex asked Aman. Aman turned towards class "who's that? Who wants free time?" He said in strict and stern voice. "I hope you'll know this is your 2nd year and we can't spend whole lecture in free time. After completing 4 months of theory sessions you'll need to go for internships. So we need to complete it as early as possible. So you'll get more time later on." Aman told whole class. "But, atleast 1st day you must give us rest na, we can start from Tomorrow." Alex again interrupted Aman making him more annoyed. 'Alex is new here he don't know Professor Aman. He'll surely get idea now.' Some people were gossiping behind. "I think you are here for fun rather than studying." Aman said in a sarcastic way to Alex raising his eyebrows. 'I really wanted to shut this Alex. Aman was teaching calmly and this idiot was interrupting him again and again.' I thought in my mind. "Sit there and listen to me young Boy! I'm starting lecture from today onwards." Aman made him sit and continued teaching. "Hey Sanya! Listen" I heard a whispering voice which was obviously of Alex. "What?" I said in annoyance. "Are you single?" He questioned while Aman was teaching there "Just Shut up there and listen to sir." I warned him softly. "You're so beautiful, I'm sure you must be taken..." Alex continued his irritated talks. "Alex! Stop disturbing the class." Aman shouted at Alex because now it was intolerable for him as well as us. "Otherwise the door is open, you may continue your talks after leaving my class." Aman instructed him and continued teaching. All this while Aman was looking at me to make me feel safe from Alex but he said it saying class so as not to make the situation awkward.

Mr. Aman's POV

It was a beautiful day today, everyone looked happy. I entered the class and saw Sanya initially. Literally looking at her smiling makes my day go well. I smiled within my inner self and started teaching.

This Alex was literally troubling everyone in class. I have heard about him, he's a complete playboy and spoilt guy according to few of my colleagues. He loves to show off his father's money. And I can't do much scolding to him as he is son of close friend of Principal. But I'll not even allow him to disturb or trouble Sanya at any cost. I decided in my mind. While giving lectures I saw him troubling Sanya again and again. I can't even send him out of class on first day itself. 'I'll knock him if he ever tried to trouble Sanya. I'll make sure she's away from him, and protected from his acts.' I assured in my mind. Currently I only warned him and I tried to continue my teaching. But this needs to be sort out soon.

**Lecture ended**

Sanya's POV

It was almost 2 pm I was walking towards Aman's cabin for aide. "Sanya where are you going? Are you not going to home?" Alex blocked my way "no actually I'm currently Professor Aman's Aide. So I'm waiting till 4 pm with him in college completing work." I told him. "What? You're aide to that rude man?" He said in annoyance and disbelief. "Yeah! What do you mean by the way? You can't say that to him! He's our professor. " I told him sternly. "Cool cool. Its Nothing serious. " he replied. "I'm getting late. I'm going." I informed him "wait.. you didn't answer my question." He asked.
"which question?" I exclaimed. "Are you single?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Sorry I don't like to share these things with unknown people" I left him there and started walking towards Aman's cabin he was still following me. This looked so scary for me. 'Why is he following me now' I thought in my mind. I was in my thoughts and I barged into a muscular body. "Careful Ms. Sanya. Where are you lost in thoughts?" I heard a deep husky voice above my head, it was Mr. Aman. I literally feel safe around him! He adjusted himself as well as me and moved away at proper distance from me to talk professionally. "I'm sorry Professor, I didn't noticed you." I said in a fearful voice. Alex turned away and walked as soon as he saw Aman. I entered the cabin and we started doing our work. As it was first day of 2nd year, I didn't had much work. "Sanya, is everything okay?" Aman asked me concernly. "Hmm yeahh.." I replied in stammering voice. "If someone is troubling you then please approach me okay. I'll see to it then." He assured me. This gave me some strength.

Mr. Aman's POV

I saw that brat boy Alex was troubling Sanya, 'I mean why is he after her on the very first day? I should go something about him.' I talked to myself peeping from my door. I didn't wanted to make Alex and Sanya aware that I'm watching them. I saw how he blocked her way. I felt like stopping him there and then. But I refrained myself because I being a professor must not interfere with student's things unnecessarily. But if things goes out of hands I'll surely sue him. Sanya was so anxious after that, I don't know what he said or asked but whatever it was, it made her scared. She then entered my cabin and we started our job of completing academics. As it was 1st day, no much work was there. I found some spare time and asked Sanya about Alex but I didn't mentioned his name. She said everything is fine so, I also assured her that I'll protect her from my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading

Please vote and share ♡